Dammit: Post your bike

That bike’s cool.
I rode this thing around today. I still like it.

19 Likes

Out of retirement

17 Likes

The SS CX gearing is pretty great for commuting when you don’t want to get too sweaty.

16 Likes

hey man where do you work

4 Likes

Visiting a friend!

2 Likes

. Hot. I need that. I like the one with the swoopy top tube as well

Sorry for the NDS picture, I just bonked the parts on there for transport to the local bike shop for fixing my sloppy work and cutting the steerer.

31 Likes

Oh hell yea, did that last summer. That pass is a good one, more chill climb than we expected, didn’t realize it used to be a rail grade. We fucked up and missed the singletrack descent on the other side, hope you caught it and had fun.

Rigid mtb is definitely what I’d do it on if I did it again, hunter/gatherer was fun but having some bigger tires and higher trail numbers would have been good for some of the more tech climbing.

please black out the E and call this bike Tim

6 Likes

Looks like “Lime” on the downtube to me - this could go somewhere

5 Likes

Swapping in the disco travel bike while I wait for time to build a somewhat more substantial carpet fiber front rack for the traditional randonneuse.

26 Likes

snugged up the headset and BB, respaced the rear axle + replaced all the too-short nipples, wrapped bars

gonna be fun to park off campus and ride in, not worrying about finding a spot anymore

19 Likes

pougeot was always the best brand working at the bike shop. the best pronunciation i ever heard was “pee-kwaht”
yours has particularly good paint- looks like an awesome lockup beater

1 Like

b woods sez pewjo

1 Like

woods is also the only rapper ive ever heard reference temple grandin. he’s up there and if you haven’t listened to aethiopes yet you should

5 Likes

listening now, thank you

2 Likes

10 Likes

Imperfect pics with my new frame bag!
I asked for it to be cut tight around the bottle and they delivered! It’ll fit even tighter when it’s packed.

20 Likes

im not really a big rap fan (no history of listening to it, other than hours of MA$E and Fresh Prince in my friend’s room in the late 90s) but I really love everything about billy woods

Got this old thing ready to race this coming Sunday.

33 Likes