Dammit: Post your bike

Oh shit! It rides!

Nice!

Is it me or is saddle really far forward? Even with saddle up high nose looks in front of BB.

Could be a DQ I know real little about real mountain biking.

You are right about the saddle, it is quite forward. That’s mostly to offer a good balanced position in the middle of the bike while climbing/putting down the power. Low, long and slack bikes tend too have that “wheelie feeling”/wandering front end when climbing steep/techy stuff so putting your saddle forward helps with weight distribution. Also length of CS and ST angle (both actual and sagged) have a say in it as well. Photos aren’t taken completely at a 90 degree angle as well, so it probably plays some tricks on the eyes…

I’m playing around a bit with the position right now and it’s not “final”

5 Likes

Sorry about the crank on my MTB, was taking pics for insurance and spaced that one.

Also, way easier to post images now!! Nü Tarck FTW.

2 Likes

Love seeing TMKD stickers in the wild!

I get so many compliments on it when I ride that bike!

Good lord that RS-1 :fire:

1 Like

This is currently my favorite bike.

1 Like

o shit rly? @DDYTDY I had a CSK for 7 years before I crunched a rock between the chainstay and little ring

PS how do you quote a photo? I tried highlighting it and the quote box didn’t come up

RIP my CSK

3 Likes

try again? I selected your CSK post including the photo and the markup included the photo in the quote

What does a post with just a photo do for you?
I highlighted a post with photo + text and the quote thing showed up, but then tried a post with just a photo and it didn’t work for me

1 Like

hm why did that happen

Oh shit is that the Traitor I sold you a zillion years ago? Looking awesome.

3 Likes

This straight up reminded me of Allen and Richard’s (Allen’s twin) bikes. Next time you’re in town we should all grab a coffee.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. :tarckbear:

Mine came from someone on Tarck but it was so long ago. I wish I kept track of who it was.

1 Like

You can quote just one pic if you use the reply option. Reply to post (not topic) and click on the quote bubble next to the Bold icon in the toolbar. Then just select what you want to quote.

yeah man, that would be awesome. I cannot wait to get back out there.

Was it Braden?
I seem to recall him having one of those bikes.