Dammit: Post your bike

Not my garage door.

20 Likes

I think this thing is complete enough to post here.

I need to get some more small zipties and do some cable cleanup and hose trimming, but otherwise I’m calling it finished.

23 Likes

Finally built the wheels for my partner’s Polyvalent. This bike rules I want one.

21 Likes

I really dig the color on that frame

2 Likes

Step-throughs really spoil you, once you get one. I have to consciously dismount all my other bikes, but I know I’m bound to swing my leg into the top tube and go over sooner than later because I’m not on the cagro machine.

3 Likes

Here they have a rookie night where all you need to bring is yourself. Might be something like that near you

That’s so sick

3 Likes

As finished as it’s gonna get until it needs something.

20 Likes

Recently acquired crusty 1990 bridgestone. Pedal straps seem installed wrong originally, probably will leave them. Maybe I’ll add a rear reflector and a bottle cage. I do think bluelug dirt lander ivory tires on it would look good but that’s like $90 so it’ll be a sec before I can justify that cost.

7 Likes

Original Power Grips. Amazing.

7 Likes

power grips are supposed to be at an angle but I agree those look backwards

I rode those for a few years on track bikes and preferred them to the hold fast style because they adapted to shoe sizes more easily

1 Like

It would be cool if this fit larger than a 32mm tire in the rear, but, alas it does not. Still a cool bike. Running a WI eno rear for now. I need a right sram 10s shake and rear dangler to run it 1x10.

19 Likes

I have a friend that still mtb’s with them.

That slender unicrown fork is a thing of beauty!

1 Like

This is where my butt goes

7 Likes

IMG_0165

10 Likes

A+ optical illusion in this pic making it look like the front and rear brakes are cabled to each other.

4 Likes

Ti Legand?

Ti Concours. It has the 3D dropouts and C3ti tubing, 1 1/8 steel serotta fork. I have the original build sheet somewhere, i think it’s from around 2000. I wish it would clear 35s but no way in the rear.

2 Likes

I was crossing the bridge yesterday and remembered right at the last second.

Long signs are difficult to take pictures of.

10 Likes