decals on bikes are so fucking ghey

peel that shit off. quit advertising…

Unless of course it’s an official TarckBike.com decal.

I think I’m actually the only one that likes decals sometimes.

Should I pull off my Cranks 505? What about my Viva la Raza? Or my hand banana?

lose the hand banana, that shit was only proper for yesterdays parade.

if the decals look bad, then yes

My bike is queer as fuck.

When I bought my Tommasini I was tempted by a bunch of Tommasini pantographed stuff on eBay, chainrings and stems and whatnot, till I thought it through. It’s like sticking a “Dodge” sticker on the windshield of your Neon.

It isn’t as if you are advertising for Merck or Bechtel. There are any number of bicycle manufacturers that make great products and I want them to be successful. I don’t like when they put the label on every tube and at times wish they would higher better graphic designers, though.

I agree, so I filed the pantographing off my Colnago’s fork and seatstays, then rattle-canned the rest of the bike black! FUCK LOGOZ1@#!! ADBUSTERZ 4EVA!!@#

Decals on bikes are no worse than using the word “ghey”.

+1,000,000,000

I dig soma’s subtle graphics.

yeah you’re a fucking moron for saying “ghey”

I’m not friends with people who say “ghey”

i think that anybody who uses the word “ghey” should be banned from tarck bike. and it should work like a word filter. when you type it in, you get banned.

either that or somebody should make some kind of word filter loop for ghey that just keeps going and the post never gets posted. somehow…

I’m pretty sure my bike is gay

but it’s not ghey

maybe the OP was serious

+1 to the decals being crap:

Before:

Now:

Not finished yet, may take off the last decal on there

^^^
The before pic looks better

^^^
the pic doesnt show it, but the top decal was really fucked up and peeling off and dirt underneath it

don’t care. looked much better before. original decals are the shit.