Did you just ShartQ?

So I’m onto something…

you might be able to buy it off the rack, albeit FTW made

1 Like

yeah these were the stupid influencer bikes that got jammed in the queueueue at FTW ahead of my very cool and elegant sport tourer last fall!

Fuck those things!

1 Like

It’s exactly like a $1000 alu frame from Trek, but this one’s special…

7 Likes

I didn’t bother looking due to annoyance at getting bumped, if they’re actually doing something cool, then neato. If it’s literally a Trek hybrid from 2004 but with big flared drop bars, then de gustibus non est disputandum

no that was the other wheel size ones

Someone posted this on BCC, you’re def on to something.

3 Likes

the hottest bike of 2023 is basically a cx bike with inconvenient brakes

3 Likes

ooh v slick

it’s literally what @igor was working on with the vo rando before that disappeared.

1 Like

An aluminum frame salsa casseroll. Okay.

It didnt disappear! Lol i was literally working on a blog post updating a bunch of projects. Maybe i wont do it now :tongue:

7 Likes

Um anyone know about this tho? Yes I could just unthread it (reverse thread) and fit the red end but it has fluid inside and also I haven’t gotten to that part yet.

CX bikes never went away. >:(

I want a rock lobster real bad. Anyone wanna front me the cash for my 4th CX bike that’s basically the same as all my other CX bikes?
It’s a great investment I swear.

4 Likes

You prob need a gravel bike

When posing the question “how long of a dropper post do I buy” is the default answer “as long of one as will fit” ?

1 Like

I have a hardtail coming!

1 Like

Pretty much, unless you’ve got a seat bag you’re worried about buzzing.

ETA: and obviously also make sure it wouldn’t be too long in the fully extended position.

1 Like

gravel bike.

3 Likes

it is rare that you want a saddle position lower than the one you pedal in that is less out of your way

1 Like