Don't fuck with Colorado chicks...

… they will run your ass down.

This is a great story.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/ju ... -attacker/

Awesome.

Gunbarrel?!?!? Great.

What a douche bag.

“Hey yeah, I ride, so what? I care about the earth, bicycle safety and titties. That’s why I fucking ride.”

she was asking for it, all hot and sweaty and such

classy first post.

gotta start somewhere

Haha. Well done. Dude must have shit himself.

that guy is surely a member here.

I wouldn’t grab those tits for $100.

So she’s riding one handed talking on the phone chasing this guy down WITH HER BABY ON HER BACK. If she was by herself, yeah go for it. Seems really dumb with the kid there.

es no bueno.

Pista vs Langster, which one is better for grabbing boobies?

sigged.

maybe not so a bright idea with her baby on board but she probably got caught up in the moment. imagine if you had boobs how awesome it would be to have some nice perky breasts, probably like c cups, but then someone rides up to you on a bike and grabbed one.

maybe not so a bright idea with her baby on board but she probably got caught up in the moment. imagine if you had boobs how awesome it would be to have some nice perky breasts, probably like c cups, but then someone rides up to you on a bike and grabbed one.[/quote]

i’d just stay home and fondle myself all day but she had a baby so more then likely them some saggy boobies and i would not stay home and fondle them all day.

gigantic nipples

ehhhhhh ooooooooooh

and

sig’d

Wow, awesome that she kept her composure. Guy must have thought she was an easy target with her kid on the back, but she showed him! What a douche…

COLORADO!!!