E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

Scored a 32h alfine centerlock dynohub for $40 from a coworker who made the terrible decision to not dyno his bike.

Just picked up some TRP Hylex levers and brakes for $45 from a dude on Craigslist. Not sure yet what I will do with them, but for so little money and in my neighborhood, how could I pass?

nice. I think when ThatGuy was selling some I contemplated them, even though I don’t have a need for them. I kinda figure I will go disc on sscx eventually since I have two sets of wheels to rock when it happens.

Bought my dad’s new 1951 Raleigh Sports Tourist? Dawn Tourist? from my LBS. New wheels, drivetrain, pretty sick ride. Since it wasn’t for me I skipped my ShopBro discount. So the shop was pretty stoked to have another mid-winter sale.

A week later, they pulled the Jones bars off an Ogre because the customer didn’t want them and I get to buy 'em for a pretty sweet discount. As Ricky would say, what comes around is all around!

2013 CAAD10 Black Inc. with robo-ultegra. The guy rode it once and it collected dust in the basement. 950 Canadian dollars.

damn!

These blackout ones look soo much better. My caad 10 looks stupid. Still enjoyable, when not looking at it.

I freeboxed a sick leader fixie with a fork

Yeah, I’m really into the black with a touch of gold. Was concerned the size might be a bit too big, but did a quick fit at work and it’s all good. Just need to get a 100mm stem at -6 and it will be great.

bought Gunnar crosshairs, $450.

nice dude! I was looking at that sale too.

you gonna mullet brake that baby?

Considered it, but I’m on a canti/parts bin budget.
Probably going to ride it single speed whilst I dither further.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=202478

old speccy nerd cranks + rings for $20

those are normcore cranks + rings

I got an olive Patagucci primaloft jacket for $10.99 at Savers.

It’s like I finally got my yuppie membership card in the mail.

yes! i am currently wearing an olive-colored cloudveil (it’s fleece, from before the days puffies were cool) that was like $20. i’m oddly blessed in that i tend to look decent in colors that look horrific on the majority of people, so i get some good deals.

Could you explain this further?

Could you explain this further?[/quote]

I’m not sure if I actually have this ability or if I just DGAF if I look horrific in certain colors.

Could you explain this further?[/quote]
I don’t think so. At least nobody has been able to explain assertions like this to me yet.