E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

that kufi tho

i have clothes that are objectively “ugly” like olive green, puke green, kinda orange/green. i can prove they’re ugly because they go on ultra clearance at patagonia or some such. none of the other colors are on sale, which suggests to me these colors are less desirable. which i assume is because they look bad on other people. but i’m usually pretty happy with how i look in them, AND i tend to get more compliments when wearing an “ugly” color than when wearing some normal color. like “that looks good on you” which implies that it probably would NOT look good on most people.

i admit this is far from scientific.

leftover discount colour crew checking in*

it’s the saf/dgaf attitude that makes it work.

leftovers aren’t always ugly; sometimes they’re just too bold for the normies to appreciate. Sometimes they ugly though.

Traded a Raceface Ride seatpost for a pair of 2x9 Microshift thumbies.

I don’t think you understand how this thread works.

Max likes to talk about Max.

Maybe he should get his own fugn website to brag about hot dog sauce and shit bike parts
O wait

:frowning:

million dollar idea:

1. set up a “forum” for max (and maybe mig, when he gets in his moods) to post on
  2. create a botnet designed to provide the proper mix of seemingly intelligent but vapid response comments
  3. ???
  4. enjoy tarck

How do I know y’all haven’t already done this?

it’s true, we’re all russian bots.

Лорем ипсум долор сит амет, цу еос фацилиси сентентиае, долор волутпат праесент ан еум. Max Dilthey Цум но ребум фабеллас. Лобортис диссентиас яуи ид. Еу дицо рецтеяуе цум, но яуот неглегентур меи.

Меи цу модо виде дефинитионем. Чоро долорум инермис еос еа, еу сит еним неморе, волуптариа репримияуе яуи еа. Ет еам яуас ерипуит диссентиунт. Юсто виртуте антиопам еу меи, еу меа сумо вертерем. Пер ин мутат трацтатос, вис ид омнис феугиат фабеллас, еа либер бонорум аццусата при. Еу минимум инвидунт праесент мел.

lol went to look for a truman show image not realizing that was one

pair of barely used hayes cx expert calipers and some rotors for $20. Would have been $15 if my snipe had fired the first time they were listed…

saved search finally paid off, been watching for 6 months now and the only others listed were $120/pr and lower spec…

dither-ditherer now has a choice between spyres and these.

coworker gave me this interesting piece of history. he’s moving away and doesn’t want to take it so i might have a fuckin SW8 basket bike on my hands. steel sounds pretty thin and it looks neat AF. 130 spaced, 1 1/8 nicely machined headtube -fascinating unicorn

Cool hybrid

looks like that’s gonna be AWESOME

do v-brakes and road cranks