E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

FYI local fop shop did this to a circuit:

That’s rad, but I’ve already got the coffee grinder 650b-able.

This’ll stay 700, downtube 10s, and dumb.

What exactly is a horrid dimpling tool?

I get really nice results with a c-clamp, half a 1.5" tubing block and a piece of hand filed scrap crankarm.

http://www.northercycles.com/new-page-1/

First slideshow

$80 off of CL
Seems to be all original except contact points and tires.

Are you in St. Louis? In any event, there’s a better than average chance that my neighborhood and life-long friend built that bike.

Awesome!
Seller said he was from SL
I live in Seattle

Hell yeah, 4 sets of free 27.5" knobbies!
Friend next door at Raleigh/DB/Redline was cleaning out a corner of the building to relocate departments and needed a big pile of tires disappeared.

Whaaaaaat

Good score

Awesome

Stumbled on a late 80s bianchi 26" hybrid leaning against a dumpster, in maybe 60% complete shape. Saw my opportunity to build up a cheap winter bike and ghost rode it three miles all the way home. Got a few compliments on my skillz too.

Got a Pompino from a thrift store for $12.50 yesterday.

Added bonus - it may or may not be a bike that BC picked up from a outside of hobo camp and turned into a bike shop.

Needs all new cables and brake pads and junk but yolo. Photos in the PYB thred.

Wut

is this score of the day now?
Old work buddy is cleaning up to move apartments and apparently picked this out of the trash with me in mind last fall and finally decided to bring it to me.

Campy DTs and crank, dia compe brakes, haven’t really looked at it much yet.

the saddle is a score too

the cranks have a wacky proprietary BCD that would allow for compact chainrings (except none actually exist)

all the Treks I’ve seen with those internal routing dropouts have made for good 650b conversions and buttery vibes

Word.
Who wants to sell me a rim brake 650b wheelset?

sweeeeeeeeeet

treeeeeeeek

bruuuuuh

Where do I sign up for my dumpster trek?

Found leaning up against a power pole out in front of an apt building on my lunch walk, covered in dust. I assume either left from.moving out, or a landlord cleaning out storage rooms.

XT 8 speed dangler, shifters, levers, cassette, hubs. LX cranks and pusher. 1.25" steerer Judy XC, Control Tech stem. Frame is some sort of Gary Fisher, with bosses for an anti chainsuck device. Not my size.

The XT parallel push v brakes must’ve been a sweet upgrade bitd.

Fuck yeah!