E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

I have a baileyworks I like and a jandd that I like but not as much.

I have a Timbuk2 Diaper bag that’s fine, it’s a timbuk2. If I somehow end up with fuck-you money I’m going to get a reload with a picture on it and a new backpack from them. They’ve been pretty good about warranty work, and my bag has been pretty durable.

HT: I’d rather die than wear a fucking backpack on my bike. I would rather die in a fire than wear a sling bag again. I can’t believe how long I tolerated that shit.

Fuck a backpack. Fuck it fuck it fuck it.

This sexy thing gets a pass tho, because it’s not some silly backpack

I do, sometimes, still rock a messbag only when I am riding on a tarck bike, or the few days that I commute on a road bike.

A shaving kit?

Yeah, not wearing a backpack on the bike. Sling bags are good for taking the kid to the museum or things like that. Gotta keep the flask hidden but handy.

I don’t mind backpack life in the winter, it helps keep the heat in.

What’s with all the backpack hate? I wouldn’t wear one for a long ride in the summer, but errands around the city? Commuting? Backpack it is.

Ive been commuting with a backpack for 6 months waiting for my H/G. I hated it at first. Its fine now.

Backpacks are the worst

Something about backpacks always makes my arms tingly
sling bags are ok, warm back in the winter is A+

No, ride a bike that carries your stuff. I have a backpack that I put right in the basket. Because fuck riding with a a backpack on your back. My other bike has a box in the front where I put my stuff. Because it’s just better.

Also., being an overheated fat guy my winter struggles are venting heat from my body. Maybe a series of tiny backpacks on my legs would keep them warmer.

No, ride a bike that carries your stuff. I have a backpack that I put right in the basket. Because fuck riding with a a backpack on your back. My other bike has a box in the front where I put my stuff. Because it’s just better.

Also., being an overheated fat guy my winter struggles are venting heat from my body. Maybe a series of tiny backpacks on my legs would keep them warmer.[/quote]
Those are called cargo pants broseph.

Just go full Liefeld for winter leg warmth

I already get super sweaty on a bike, wearing a backpack just makes it that much more uncomfortable. And damp.

[quote=iwillbe]

Just go full Liefeld for winter leg warmth[/quote]

But how will he walk?

If memory serves, characters in Liefeld ensembles mostly stood up straight and grimaced or bounded about with their knees spread pretty wide. So, that.

I don’t know anything about comics, but this amused me greatly:

"

Anyone care to shill bid a couple custy bikes for me I’m selling?

Wut does that mean