E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

Drive sale price up so two of my customers have more $$ to spend on bike crap and beer at my place of business.

Edit: goddamnit Gunther.

I still don’t get it but that doesn’t matter I have no money

Goddamnit indeed

I like backpacks over bike bags. I am almost always rolling out of bed 10 minutes late or I have 5 minutes to cross campus for my next meeting and a backpack keeps everything on my person. I do sweat like crazy in the summer, but I’m lucky in that I don’t really produce BO so it doesn’t matter for me.

I worked with Dan and Lori @ Seagull as a tester for a first gen Trail Buddy. I tested it out in Iceland two years ago and did a review (it was pretty great). I almost forgot that they were the same Seagull that was making all those custom mess bags back a few years ago (5?). Looks like they still make the same classic, minimalist bag they used to, so I’m gonna go with that. Maybe after Christmas, I just impulse-bought other bags and I still have to sell some old bags I don’t use anymore. I need to stop buying so many bags.

I don’t know why a good bag makes me so happy, but it does.

I still use my first batch/test Seagul Black Bag. Was that something that happened through bikeforums or tarck, I can’t remember?

I think it was sweet fixie culture 2008

[quote=jimmythefly]I don’t know anything about comics, but this amused me greatly:

"

I read ALL those Liefeld X-Force comics in the 90s. I loved every page and this amused me greatly.

A near mint lugged Trek 26” multitrack with Reynolds tubing, in normal human sizeway.

A friend is selling it… what should he ask?

Frame and fork?

[quote=Endpoint]A near mint lugged Trek 26” multitrack with Reynolds tubing, in normal human sizeway.

A friend is selling it… what should he ask?[/quote]

Multitrack is 700c hybrid, pretty sure none of them ever were made with Reynolds.

Given Russel’s statement above (and he would know):

2 questions:

1. is he gonna sell it locally on craigslist/word of mouth? If so, whatever any old shitty non BSO hybrid goes for in your area. ($150-200)
  2. if he’s decided to try to sell it as a magical unicorn that only had one ever made, ebay, price it at +$100 whatever local sales would be, and then sell it on craigslist for $200 a month later.

Used bike sales sucks.

[quote=The RTS][quote=Endpoint]A near mint lugged Trek 26” multitrack with Reynolds tubing, in normal human sizeway.

A friend is selling it… what should he ask?[/quote]

Multitrack is 700c hybrid, pretty sure none of them ever were made with True temper. [/quote]

Sorry not multitrack, I meant single track. Definitely a 26 inch bike. Definitely true temper.

Also it’s a complete bike. Parts all in equally good shape.

So a 930/50/70/90. We get $200 - $300 for these at my non-profit in decent shape. If it’s a 990 in Conch/Black colorway and 21" I’d be interested.

If it’s a 990 in a 16” sizeway, I might also be interested.

It’s a 950. White with red logos. How non-turdly are the buttways?

White with Red decals will be '89. Only year for the SingleTrack series using 1" headtubes. Made with TrueTemper AT Butted (all 900 series shared the same frame). I’ve got one and it rides pretty good, not super lightweight but far from being a SurlyTurd. It now spends it’s life as a basketbike but in previous lives I’ve raced it as well as a 2 week self-contained tour on it. Vintage Trek Info

I’m super into that bike

I have a black and white 15" 950 sitting in my shed. It’s too small for me and I am too lazy to sell it.

How much shipped to 63050?

Wait, you live in JeffCo??