Easy tiger!

discuss disgust

Yuck.

Almost as bad a those Bianchi leopard print saddles.

ugly, but thats way cooler than those bianchi saddles.

I would build a whole tigre based bike around this saddle.
Custom paint, no rattlecan crap. I am talking pro. That thing would be so tarck.

on second viewing i think i sort of like it.

Well, it’s certainly guaranteed to get attention whenever its owner isn’t sitting on it and blocking the view…

I’d rock it long and hard.

I’ve wanted to do a zebra themed bike. but thin steel tubes don’t lend themselves to that style of paint.

And that saddle is ugly as shit, costs too much, and is uncomfortable.

other than the fact that it’s tiger print, it’s a kashimax…

luv it

I think its either you understand why its amazing or you just don’t get it.

i came

i saw

i came

That saddle will cleave your ass apart just as quickly as the beast it was printed to look like.

I have just the pair of underwear to match.

I think it’s great, and I usually hate everything.

That saddle is eye of the tiger, it’s the cream of the fight.

Id ride it. But thats me. Im a hellcat. Tee Eye Gee Eee Are.

Yeah. Some people just don’t get it. It’s property of “amazingness” is objective, and not recognizing that property is an intellectual failing; like not understanding a math problem.

Negatory. I did a slow ~45 miles with my girlfriend last night on an unpadded Kashima and my taint is in good shape this morning. I wouldn’t want to tour on one, but I really like the feel of hard-shell saddles.

It would go well with this George Lynch ESP.

Yeah. Some people just don’t get it. It’s property of “amazingness” is objective, and not recognizing that property is an intellectual failing; like not understanding a math problem.[/quote]

+1 for both quotes. only people that are very bland, safe, and lacking abstract thinking and imagination would screech in terror at the sight of this seat.