Faxmachine's ongoing for-sale thread

Dibs?

1 Like

Tentative second dibs. Need to check my size.

[edit] Size checks out.

Definite second dibs

Shoes have been claimed.

Donnelly (aka, Clement) Strada USH WC 700x40 tires. Black tread/sidewalls, tubeless ready, folding beads, 440g average weight. New. $48/pair + shipping

Yes please.

Consider them dibsed.

Donnelly EMP 700C x 45 tires. 120tpi, folding beads, tubeless ready, black sidewalls. $48/pair
Donnelly Strada USH 650B x 50 tires. 120tpi, folding beads, tubeless ready, tan sidewalls. $48/pair
Donnelly MSO 700C x 50 tires. 120tpi, folding beads, tubeless ready, black sidewalls. $48/pair

Tires are new and unused, but do not include original packaging. Shipping extra. DM if interested.

2 Likes

Tires have all been spoken for.

1 Like

I have way too many lights. As such, I’d like to sell the following lot (you get 'em all):
Topeak Headlux 450 USB
Topeak Headlux Dual USB
Planet Bike Rojo 100
Cat-Eye TL-LD620
Assorted Kryptonite lights (3x)
Light & Motion tail light
Assorted Blackburn Head/Tail and tail lights (2x)

They’re all used, but all work and hold a charge. Includes rubber bungee things and o-rings. USB cables not included. Price? How does $60 + shipping sound?

After I took this pic I found a couple of Knog Cobbler wrap-around lights (one front one rear) that I’ll include.

1 Like

Whoever buys this lot needs to agree to use them exclusively as a lot as well

16 Likes

Paging Dr. @BicyclePears

3 Likes

Would be much more useful than the knog bike snob bike.

Dibs?

how many inches of accessible seatstay and seatpost ya got?

1 Like

Not enough!

the skinnier ones could be underglow on the chainstays?

10 Likes

mount the long skinny style one to the top of a regular style light for full yo dawg

Lights have been claimed.

2 Likes

Bought this fancy, adjustable K-Edge Wahoo mount, but it really works best with stems longer than my 70mm jawn. $20/shipped and it’s yours. Black ano finish, but the insert is grey instead of blue. Tested with ELEMNT BOLT and ROAM, but otherwise new.