Flogging a dead horse here.

Sorry to do this guys, but I just can’t comprehend this shit.
I just read WMD’s “review” of the HED 3 trispoke and I puked in my lap out of disgust.
Being the owner of a trispoke myself I can say with absolute certainty that it does NOT make your bike any faster (as I am still a slow-ass motherfucker) and it doesn’t make a Wup-wup-wup noise like a helicopter when it’s “slicing through the wind” as he asserts. I get the distinct impression that he wrote the “review” just after he painted the braking surface and before he ever rode the thing.
Ug. I don’t know why he bothers me so much, but I’d rather have a pineapple shoved up my ass than be subjected to his nigh illiterate nonsense blog ever again.
This has been one of the most annoying and regrettable internet wanderings of my life.
Sorry again y’all.
/rant

whawhawhawhawha

[quote=Rusty Piton]Sorry to do this guys, but I just can’t comprehend this shit.
I just read WMD’s “review” of the HED 3 trispoke and I puked in my lap out of disgust.
Being the owner of a trispoke myself I can say with absolute certainty that it does NOT make your bike any faster (as I am still a slow-ass motherfucker) and it doesn’t make a Wup-wup-wup noise like a helicopter when it’s “slicing through the wind” as he asserts. I get the distinct impression that he wrote the “review” just after he painted the braking surface and before he ever rode the thing.
Ug. I don’t know why he bothers me so much, but I’d rather have a pineapple shoved up my ass than be subjected to his nigh illiterate nonsense blog ever again.
This has been one of the most annoying and regrettable internet wanderings of my life.
Sorry again y’all.
/rant[/quote]

I think maybe yours is broken you should send it back.

You hear that EuroJosh?
I want my money back!

welcome to october of 2007.

He doesn’t trust it on the rear cause of the rough streets, but he rides on up front… I don’t trust racing wheels on the street either.

i don’t trust the streetz yo

i think the speed increase he noticed is commonly referred to in the auto world as a “butt dyno” result

its always good for a laugh when some douche in a hoody and a giant mess bag talks about how their new aero component “really cuts through the wind like a hot ginsu knife through molten butter” or some shit.

fixxed that for ya.

don’t you mean “fixxxied that for ya?”

“It’s also a tubular so the lower rolling resistance is key.”

is this true? i really dont know

Depends on the tubular.

would it also depend on the clincher as well?

Probably. All this shit is really meaningless for folks traveling <20mph

oh, werd. i fall into that category :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Rusty Piton]You hear that EuroJosh?
I want my money back![/quote]
I told you that riding Giorgio produces a “Fap fap fap” sound not a “Wup-wup-wup” one :colbert:

Well in that case, my bad.

Queue his appearance on Tarck in 3… 2… 1.

God I hope he shows up.
It’s like rat-baiting or something when he comes here.
Good sport.

i was under the impression his visits to tarck coincided with recent purchases. maybe if he picks up that yamaguchi gt he will grace us with his presence