forums?

Anyone have any suggestions bicycle discussion boards? I am not anxious to return to bike forums, but I think tarck is pretty well wrapped up. Where is bonechilling and jaques go?

serrota forums, weight weenies, road bike review.

Velocipede Salon? To be honest, I don’t feel too comfortable at VS or any of those other forums. But I think it might be time to give them a bit more of a try. Barba, tell me where you go - I like to have you around.

velospace

+1

I don’t feel that comfortable on v-salon. I was thinking about a thread there where they were endorsing CompetitiveCyclist, and I realized what I don’t like about that forum is the focus on competitive cycling in general. I prefer my cycling non-competitive.

v sal is also all about conspicuous consumption. jacques gave up bikes for designer furntiture and bonechilling gave them up for things covered in chocolate.

^
lulz

I <3 Tarckbike. It’s one of my favorite forums ever, for serious. The others don’t do it for me at all.

pdxfixed atmo

adblocked el gato, gtg now

Sorry to offend all yalls sensibilities.

Internets are serious.

I loved the cat photo, just not its placement LOL

v sal is also all about conspicuous consumption. jacques gave up bikes for designer furntiture and bonechilling gave them up for things covered in chocolate.

I love this place. Sometimes one of the best parts of my day is reading what you assholes have to say. Because of this, I am a little excitable when it comes to changes that make it a little less user friendly for me. So don’t get angry with me when I berate the mods. It’s all because I love you so much.

Exactly.