forums?

I like Weight Weenies forum a lot. Even though they are weight weenies… they’re also have IQs above 95, unlike much of BF.

I get down with this too: (http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?33-Road-Bike-Racing) because it lacks (some) of the mindless bullshit that the rest of BF is known for. Not much better, but there’s a few posters that make it worth it. (Hey, kind of like the bike section of tarck, no?).

Wherever you assholes go I’m coming with.

Ditto, although I don’t expect an invite hahaha :bear:

I really like the posters here, I will go where they go, although honestly, this forum is quite nice. And what’s a little Sputnik between friends, anyways?

vsal talks about the most boring shit most of the time…there are some useful things there
i dont really give a fuck about bikes
i pretty much know what i need to know…and opinions well u know
and i dont care about pros and all that bullshit

i like tarckbike because there interesting weirdos here
serotta forums blah
bikeforums blah

the apex of tarck was when anita was banned.

Dude. Shut up. We get it.

And I agree, per usual, with Truck. Though, I have a lot of learning that I’d like to do yet.

The bummer about that is that some of the most knowledgeable, informative, useful, and not to mention - my favorite, posters here are the ones getting butthurt.

I feel this is as good as time as any to ask where jock and chillin went.

What? I wasn’t upset at all.

<3

i’ll see you guys at radnobike.com

i was hoping bonechilling would be coming back after his hiatus from riding. i’m still waiting for him to tell me which cross bike to buy.

Go start your own, then we’ll come over and shit it up and complain about you being a dumb fuck and being terrible at what you’re doing for free.

i love tarckbike. i love the mods/admin. i love the members. all you cry babbies need to htfu.

Do we really drive away women? I thought we mostly tried to drive away men named after women, as well as men who don’t like eating dicks.

you see any chicks around here?

edit: i don’t want to think about these shonky plumber mods and their cat pic shenanigans anymore. i vote we forget about this whole incident and pray to tarckbear for the safe and swift return of bonechilling and the mad monk of tarck from wherever they may be.

I think tarck has Seasonal Affective Disorder. Give it another month or two and all will be right with the world.

Winter doldrums. Happened last year.

wait what is all the drama about?

[quote=Scheezler]you see any chicks around here?

[/quote]

:colbert:

[quote=aerobear][quote=Scheezler]you see any chicks around here?

[/quote]

:colbert:[/quote]

'sup girl.