Frame Badge

Alrighty I posted this over at BF. But I figured this would be more a tarck thing. Havent been around these forums forawhile but last I remember people had vowed off not going back to BF so I’ll make the post over here. Probabbly will get better input here anyways.

I know Milwaukee frames have this option and I absolutely love the aesthetic it gives

When I first saw this I was thinking about making my own custom frame badge. But back in the day I had very little way to go about it.

I now have ability to make some high quality parts. I was wondering how many people would be interested in buying a frame badge.

Now its would be unpractical for me to produce these in metal. However, mass producing these in plastic would not to be that hard. Also means they would be easier to paint and allow more customization.
The frame badges would be made to fit 1 or 2 standard diameter tubes. And would probably be required to be epoxy on. (Other than water bottle bosses not sure how else it would adhere).

Now these wont be some handmade pieces of crap. They’ll be 3D printed and very clean. Also due to the cost of making the original parts I can only make one or two different words/phrases. Possible badges; “Hipster” “Fixed Gear” “Track Machine” “Tarck” “Tarckster” “One Gear” Not really sure what to do yet, but if you have any ideas feel free to add them. Could even be uncommon things like. “Bombs Away” “Common Sense” “Chocolate” “Flight” (If I like it, I may potentially send a free badge.)

Also this could also cross over into a custom frame logos. Cog, Skull, Tarck Bear, maybe a Hangman.

So again after all that the question is would you be interested in a frame badge? And if you are, the price range you expect these to be.

Thanks.

tarckbear badge, now

i’d be down for a headbadge

like this

I want a headbadge:

A
Y
H
S
M
B

yes

Tarckbear badge or GTFO forever.
Your choice.

can i please get a top tube badge that says in cursive classy letters:
All You Haters Suck My Balls

???

I got a sticker where a headbadge goes, but id hella scrape that shit off for a tarck-related headback.

AYHSMB is going to get played out eventually though, but don’t think it’s quite reached that…

I’d be more interested in a head badge. The idea of a frame badge is a little strange to me for some reason. Cogs and tarckbear would would be cool. I have no idea how much it’d cost to make something like that though?

[quote=aeroboobs]

AYHSMB is going to get played out eventually though, but don’t think it’s quite reached that…[/quote]

So I should go ahead with the tattoo then?

Are you planning on getting this made at the DAAP rapid prototyping lab?

[quote=deathhare][quote=aeroboobs]

AYHSMB is going to get played out eventually though, but don’t think it’s quite reached that…[/quote]

So I should go ahead with the tattoo then?[/quote]

only if its a facial tattoo

I think it’d go great across your stomach

[quote=Sain]
Now its would be unpractical for me to produce these in metal. However, mass producing these in plastic would not to be that hard.

Now these wont be some handmade pieces of crap.[/quote]

You lost me at plastic.
And… since when is mass made plastic better than handmade anything?

Nah, currently on co-op. Going to try and get it done here hopefully for free or reduced. Daap shop would cost to much to make it worth while.

[quote=lofarkas]

You lost me at plastic.
And… since when is mass made plastic better than handmade anything?[/quote]

Well a reproduced plastic part is far cheaper than a indivdual handmade part. Pricing appropriately is always an issue when trying to sell something.

Id be down for one