Framebuildin' part 3

they are all just for rusty.

I am thinking of this, trying to make sure it is 650b+ but I don’t own any 650+ stuff to test fit once I start doing it so… I might just do 650 and be like yay I did a mountain bike.

because that will probably bring enough joy to my life and worrying about making + fit will take away joy.

Shorter chainstay

I have been considering having Eric make me a low trail unicrown fork for my wolverine…

650b+
YOLO
chainstay verdict
SO SWOOPY

Let’s do it. Working on lowish train unicorns right now.

Stems and forks are not necessarily more or less lucrative than bikes- really depends on how the scheduling works. I try to do them in groups where my average working rate across all projects stays semi consistent. Part of my scheduling is also to maintain reasonable delivery times for the different projects, manage work flow and mental capacity, etc.

Magic flute stuffs:

[quote=Eric Estlund]Let’s do it. Working on lowish train unicorns right now.

Stems and forks are not necessarily more or less lucrative than bikes- really depends on how the scheduling works. I try to do them in groups where my average working rate across all projects stays semi consistent. Part of my scheduling is also to maintain reasonable delivery times for the different projects, manage work flow and mental capacity, etc.

Magic flute stuffs:

[/quote]

That looks killer, Eric!

[quote=turpencat]

650b+
YOLO
chainstay verdict
SO SWOOPY[/quote]

I’d stretch to 440 CS for stability and a more centralised body mass.
You doing 44mm straight head tube?
Also why “only” 68,5 HA and such a slack ST?

Jesus, you make pretty work.