FS: gilles berthoud aravis open saddle, brown

this is the one with Ti rails in brown. ended up going with a different color.

near new with less than 5 miles on it, if that.

includes box, paperwork etc.

edit: not for sale anymore. this has turned into a guess who i am game, feel free to join!

you keep your bike in the ADA bathroom on an airplane?

7 Likes

Who tf is Chris n

Ain’t buying shit from some dude with a hidden profile.

Who tf are you chris?

How much for one of those shiny wing nuts?

lol you guys, where else am i supposed to park my bike on the plane?

i’m chris, i’m new. i don’t even know how to hide my profile and y’all aren’t the first to freak out about why it’s hidden so idk what to say.

i run a coffee roasting company in socal and like buying expensive retrougrouch saddles that need ludicrously laid back seatposts ¯\(ツ)

sorry not sorry i guess if you don’t want the saddle for less than runny arse then so be it, i’ll just put it on one of my ‘friend staying from out of town bikes’

1 Like

How did that profile end up hidden? I can’t find any button in settings to hide/unhide a profile, so I’m guessing that discourse has an undocumented feature that decided that someone running a coffee roastery was worthy of enhanced security.

1 Like

Which coffee roasting company

1 Like

this ain’t the default
u did it boi

he posted in the new guy thread in may and some other places.

lol i smoke weed nearly every day but this is some next level first timer frat boy paranoia.

@turpentine: apologies, but would you mind deleting this thread? i’m not particularly interested in proving my legitimacy nor exposing my company to the tarck watchdogs. no offense to all the chill folk!

Bruh yr already doxxed on the Tarck ancienne thread so you might as well come forward with it

not privy to the tarck vernacular so i’m sorry i can’t properly answer your inquiry

Actually, I remember that you did in fact post in new guy thread, so I apologize for giving you shit earlier. But no profile pic + “private” profile I’m sure you can see where we were coming from.

Sorry about that, and hope someone does get the saddle off you. I have an aspin and it’s the best saddle I’ve ridden.

relevant, currently in socal and would stop by. you’re not behind Dark Horse or Heartwork are you?

We have already discussed who you are on the Tarck-members-with-history part of the forum that you cannot see (yet)

So, we know who you are you can just go ahead and tell everybody

hahahaha this is truly amazing. thank you for going through all the effort for little ol me.

i like your style of tactics. please reveal my true hidden identity, oh wise master of the internet

unfortunately neither, otherwise i’d have way more bikes (fortunately /unfortunately). we’re somewhere between LA and palm springs and are building out our first retail location as we speak, self funded. currently netting -$2000 per month (sweating, dry heaving)

if you’re passing thru i10, shoot me a DM

1 Like

Tarck - we need new members

also tarck - fuck all new members always and forever.

11 Likes

I am very sure I never said that
gtfo with your saddle until you contribute something memorable new guy