I recently did a mobo/processor swap on my current pc and realized I have like 2 computers worth of accrued core components at this point. The first set were in active use on my main desktop up until last week and still works great, the second is pretty old but would probably get you by for a dedicated media server or something?
LGA 1151 mATX build components - $220
- Thermaltake Core V21 micro ATX/ITX case
- Intel i5 6500 cpu
- Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo cooler
- Gigabyte G170N Wifi ITX motherboard
- G Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 2400 memory
- EVGA 430W 80+ White PSU
LGA 775 Socket Build Components - $50
- Asus P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard
- Core 2 Duo E6300 (heatsink sanded down a bit to help with transfer to the cooler)
- Arctic Freezer 7 Pro cooler
- Corsair XMS2 4gb DDR2 800Mhz memory
- GeForce 8600GT 256mb GPU
I am local to Walnut Creek/Berkeley CA, but can ship things for whatever shipping costs.