FS: Rivendell Clem Smith H 52cm, Race Face Aeffect crankset, bars!

@cheese also I am totally in for the 9/8" bull moose, I’ve been looking for a set!

1 Like

Nah, I’m selling mine once I find replacements.

Let’s make a deal, I know you were looking for some swept bois, not sure I have what you need but I’ll take some pics tomorrow. I know I have a Ritchey Kyote in the bin.

Edit: or am I buying @anon71759125’s set of bars? I am confuse.

@cheese paid me for the bars so if someone wants to figure it out later that’s cool but they’re going to @cheese

As far as Rivendell, just buy it before I decide to do something silly and order a Homer and steal some parts off of it to build it

I put way too much time into mounting fenders and running wires neatly on the riv to sell it now, imma keep it in 2x1 gear mode el oh el

3 Likes

lol

The situation is almost the exact same with my Sam. Fenders? On. Dyno and lights? Yes. Wiring? Neatly routed. Do I want to have to repeat that on another bike? Kinda, but mostly not.

arent you the one who saves the stock parts to downgrade in case of getting rid of a bike? or do i have that mixed up?

Yeah, I’ll do that with anything I buy complete, just in case it’s a temporary bike, which they all seem to be.

Didn’t do that with the Lorry tho. That thing is too far from stock now.

Still have these and would love to sell

Also have

DT Swiss R460 laced to Harmony hubs ( https://www.instagram.com/harmony_bicycle/ )
100/120
I rode them down my driveway? $350 shipped

I dont know why but take both pairs wheels for $500

Mks sylvan track pedals, mks straps and all city toe clips. $80. Like two rides on these

I can’t imagine why…

1 Like