Gerund officially rides fixed

So hows the threesome going in san fran?

Me and the girl were talking about places to move in a year. All the usual trendy spots: San fran, austin, portland.

[quote=“NitroPye”]So hows the threesome going in san fran?

Me and the girl were talking about places to move in a year. All the usual trendy spots: San fran, austin, portland.[/quote]

My girlfriend and I had the same conversation last night. Same three spots, too.

I think yall should do a big communal wedding with everyone who rides that ratio and be one big weird poligomous family.[/quote]
But I don’t wanna marry Oh No…

[quote=“bonechilling”][quote=“NitroPye”]So hows the threesome going in san fran?

Me and the girl were talking about places to move in a year. All the usual trendy spots: San fran, austin, portland.[/quote]

My girlfriend and I had the same conversation last night. Same three spots, too.[/quote]
The only right answer is Texas. See you guys in Austin soon?

She’s there for work right now, actually. She called to tell me how much she wanted to move there, but I’m still holding out for Portland.

austin is trendy?
wtf.

having food with my new neighbor from boston.
was telling me how her bf used to homebrew but didn’t bring the stuff in the move for fear of the jugs breaking.
he ordered all his recipes from austin homebrew.
then i told the story about dooktruck handing some homebrewed double IPA to some freinds.
they next day they were like wtf was that beer. we started riding home and then all the sudden we realized we were both really really drunk. tha’ts some creeper beer or some shit. don’t ever give that to us again.

if only they would build a fucking velodrome here.

Yay for gerund!!!
Now she can buy a real bike!

[quote=“danger_scott”][quote=“bold”]But scott scored me a vicodin prescription.

Wooooooooooooo(zy) for danger_scott![/quote]

Yea see you and me are pretty much square, the borrowing of the bike and the pills.
Gerund however gets bonus points, she also picked my broken self up from the ho-spital.[/quote]
Uh, my back is in the most severe pain ever and I just ran out. Come here bold, I wanna show you something behind my shed.

no homo.

[quote=“bonechilling”][quote=“NitroPye”]So hows the threesome going in san fran?

My girlfriend and I had the same conversation last night. Same three spots, too.[/quote]

Austin is on the bottom of the list as we both kinda do poorly in the heat. I am at the mercy of where ever she could get transfered hospital-wise.

austin is good. it’s only really hot 4 months out of the year. the rest of the time it’s either warm or cool, with maybe a week or two of really cold (near freezing or below). it’s a great place to ride a bike.

but i was born here, so i’m biased as well as jaded. as much as i love austin, i fucking hate it.

I think yall should do a big communal wedding with everyone who rides that ratio and be one big weird poligomous family.[/quote]
But I don’t wanna marry Oh No…[/quote]

Too bad you are in this for life!

You made a commitment. That’s what you get.

pfft. Commitment is for suckers. One day it’s 48/17, the next I’m doing 48/16, the I’m in Austin doing 48/18. Day after that, who knows!

(I’m gonna get ratio herpes.)

[quote=“jim”]austin is good. it’s only really hot 4 months out of the year. the rest of the time it’s either warm or cool, with maybe a week or two of really cold (near freezing or below). it’s a great place to ride a bike.

but i was born here, so i’m biased as well as jaded. as much as i love austin, i fucking hate it.[/quote]

i live in dallas suburbs but am moving to san marcos in a year to finish up school at Texas State.
How’s the bike scene in austin? Just kidding…

no, but seriously, is Austin really considered on the same level as San Fran and Portland now?
I heard there was some fixed movie being filmed there, is that still going on?

Fuck college.

http://hypem.com/track/388491/Animal+Collective-College

i always thought that panda bear from animal collective sounded like a really weird acid enduced beach boys side project

austin is lumped in with portland and SF now, yes. austin is much smaller though, so it’s not quite even.

but in reality, there are two austins: the city itself, with three colleges, lots of live music, great bars, tons of parks, lots of rich history and diverse culture, with a fleeting air of it’s former sleepy glory. then there is austin metro, with shitty suburban sprawl into the surrounding counties, filled with local, state, and federal employees and techies (who’ve all brought a bit of california suburbs with them), spawning retail centers with horrid chain restaurants, with a very sharp divide between the rich and poor. the first austin is an oasis and i’ll always love it; the second newer austin is a bland wasteland with no love lost.

haha, my original comment wasn’t an insult.
i love pandas, they’re so tarck.