get me into shipping a frame safely and quickly

For do spacers, I always just cut 2*4 to size and masking tape that in place. This protrudes past the fork ends and helps reduce the risk of fork punching through the box.

You could also have the Frame picked up!!

fuck off uselesspostingnewguy.

for some reason i just can’t picture this 2liter bottle trick

hey guise, so i’m shipping a fork tomorrow, what’s the cheapest way? ups? fedex? usps? needs to go to california from indiana

prob usps

USPS priority like 10 bux, 2-3 day, boom.

Shipped two frames and a fork today with pretty much zero packing. Let’s see how this goes.

a friend of mine saran wraps bikes and thats pretty much it. he says since the package handlers can see it they treat it better.

I have mailed a number of expensive carbon bikes, including a $5k bike to Japan (via USPS- fuck it was hard to get it into a box within their size limits but it saved us $200). None have arrived damaged.

Use drop out spacers in rear triangle and fork. Always take the fork out of the frame and just wrap it in bubble wrap. Use a piece of foam around HT and drop outs and a pad under the BB shell. Just put padding on contact points of the bike so it “floats” and then fill the rest with butcher paper.

After its in box, do a “shake test” and see if it’s moving. Should be fine.

I always use fedex, cheapest and hasn’t done me wrong just yet.