getting fitted for my indyfab tomorrow!

hopefully NAKED!!!

:bear: new frames :bear:

Lucky fucking you. What kind of bike is it going to be?

An expensive one! can’t you read?

tarck of course (was that a trick question?!?)

a customy (all of them are custom…) version of the crown jewel with my reynolds ouzo and slight pursuit geo. kind of a total frankenstein. i <3 my lbs as they are giving my a nice discount for buying them “ritas italian style ice chunklets” on hot days.

Fo’ reals? If someone were giving a discount on an Indy Fab I’d get an awesome titantium road or cross bike, something I’ll have and ride until I die. It’s your money, but I’d think twice about getting something you may not like and may have no resale value in a few years.

very understandable thoughts. but i am absolutely going to like it and i can get all those things too. i dont mind spending some money ive saved on exactly what i want. i think thats a good policy.

very understandable thoughts. but i am absolutely going to like it and i can get all those things too. i dont mind spending some money ive saved on exactly what i want. i think thats a good policy.[/quote]
[attachment=0]ricky.jpg[/attachment]
Isn’t life grand?

Yes, that was a serious question. Lots of people here ride more than just track bikes, you know! If I were getting an Indy Fab, it’d be a 953 road, no doubt.

I’d get this one!

Seconded.

And congrats! Remember to post pics iof everything.

P.S. I’d buy Ti if at all possible. I think IndyFab does ti, right?

[quote=“lattanzio”]tarck of course (was that a trick question?!?)

a customy (all of them are custom…) version of the crown jewel with my reynolds ouzo and [size=200]slight pursuit geo.[/size] kind of a total frankenstein.[/quote]

yes nothing says “tarck” like some moron talking about “pursuit geo.”

lol

[quote=“dutret”][quote=“lattanzio”]tarck of course (was that a trick question?!?)

a customy (all of them are custom…) version of the crown jewel with my reynolds ouzo and [size=200]slight pursuit geo.[/size] kind of a total frankenstein.[/quote]

yes nothing says “tarck” like some moron talking about “pursuit geo.”[/quote]

It’s just a slight pursuit geometry though. So it’s only slightly tarck.

I’m glad dutret is here.

[quote=“dutret”][quote=“lattanzio”]tarck of course (was that a trick question?!?)

yes nothing says “tarck” like some moron talking about “pursuit geo.”[/quote]

muahahahahaaaaa

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]
It’s just a slight pursuit geometry though. So it’s only slightly tarck.[/quote]

the tarckness isn’t in whether or not you’re getting a bike meant for riding 4km really fast in aero bars or one that’s only kind of meant for that it’s how use used the term.

What exactly does slight pursuit geo mean? The tt is only a little bit shorter and the head tube only slightly slacker so that you can’t really ride with either drops or aerobars?

[quote=“dutret”][quote=“crushkilldestroy”]
It’s just a slight pursuit geometry though. So it’s only slightly tarck.[/quote]

the tarckness isn’t in whether or not you’re getting a bike meant for riding 4km really fast in aero bars or one that’s only kind of meant for that it’s how use used the term.

What exactly does slight pursuit geo mean? The tt is only a little bit shorter and the head tube only slightly slacker so that you can’t really ride with either drops or aerobars?[/quote]

It’s so you can only kind of ride kind of fast in a kind of uncomfortable aero position.

I was being sarcastic, but yeah.

I just assumed you were the OP… this board is more or less unreadable after all.

Huh? I have no trouble reading it.

You should get a disc wheel with this design.

That’s funny on multiple levels