Group buy fail

I’m in for some fail. How much?

Depends. How much do you have to “invest”?

bahahahahaha

that’s super lame, sorry to hear about it kaido…

i’d defintely give the bikeshop a call

Updates please? Did you get your shit figured out?

If not you need to call the Breckenridge police department and claim internet fraud.

They will follow up on it.

Everyone thanks for the advice/help.
I received an email address which was different from his paypal from a fellow tarcker via PM so I sent him an email there.
If there is no response from this email by this weekend, I will call the shop.

[quote=kaido_k]Everyone thanks for the advice/help.
I received an email address which was different from his paypal from a fellow tarcker via PM so I sent him an email there.
If there is no response from this email by this weekend, I will call the shop.[/quote]

Best of luck, if you need help tracking this down please inform us so. Don’t hesitate to ask.

Finally received a response from him via email…the wheels were never sent out.
Here is what he said in the email:

so sorry about this. i have been away from a computer, tarckbike and email doing some ski touring and exploring myself for about a month and a half. my girlfriend and i broke up a few months ago and she was supposed to ship them out a long time ago. i just talked to her and apparently she never did (which you obviously know). i will do my best to get them out by friday and get you tracking numbers.

[quote=kaido_k]Finally received a response from him via email…the wheels were never sent out.

so sorry about this. i have been away from a computer, tarckbike and email doing some ski touring and exploring myself for about a month and a half. my girlfriend and i broke up a few months ago and she was supposed to ship them out a long time ago. i just talked to her and apparently she never did (which you obviously know). i will do my best to get them out by friday and get you tracking numbers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote]

While that sucks ass, atleast it’s an answer and you should have some tracking numbers soon.

Sounds like this guy is going to get you what you bought into. Send us pics of the new build once it’s put together :wink:

Received my fail yesterday, but this thing is way too tight. Can I send it back to get it re-sized? I hate to be picky but we’re giving fail a lot of business here and the least they can do is not fuck up our order.

SuperVillian: what did you expect? Your ordered fail, and that is the nature of the beast.

[quote=kaido_k]Finally received a response from him via email…the wheels were never sent out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote]

Seriously?

I got my fail and it’s awesome. I don’t know what everyone is complaining about.

i thought the fail was gonna have AYHSMB on it!! wtf

this dude has been exploring himself all over your sp0k for a month!

sounds sketchy, dude.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM[/video]

how the fuck do you post a damn video

WHAT U BEEN UP 2

Y’KNOW JUS CRUISIN’, FINDIN’ MYSELF, LIVIN’ FREE.
ME AN THE HOGG ALONE ON THA ROAD

(needed another excuse to post this)

lols

Hold your fail under a hairdryer for a few minutes. That should loosen it up.

It sounds like he found a way to finance his ski trip of self-actualization. If we can trust in crazed group buys, what will become of tarck?