Free Stuff For Other People to Have

I have long arms, but I usually get large tall. Maybe I could take a trip to interbay in a week if no one else is interested.

Actually, just checked and saw that they’re large tall and not medium tall. Local pickup would be 100% preferred.

Ok, I’ll manufacture an excuse, but it won’t be until the week after next. Are you around during the day?

Yeah, around all day. Just make sure you give me an hour or two notice. There’s a chance I might be teaching. If so, I’ll just leave the box outside. Send me a DM for the address.

1 Like

Couple of pairs of Giro New Road “Ride” shorts

Size 32, black ones are labeled “Tailored” fit, grays are labeled “GSD Classic” but they both fit about the same

Pretty sure I picked up the gray ones on this forum, so from whence they came, there they go

Yours for cost of shipping

dibs!
Been looking for riding shorts for ages now.

1 Like

Please ship me the multi plaid shirt on the right. Pretty please. I’ll email you a shipping label. Slim/trim fit large tall stuff fits me so well.

I gotta tell you that nothing about this stuff is trim, despite what it says.

Dang, oh well.

duluth stuff is cut for a man of substance

1 Like

Raises hand

2 Likes

[quote=“cheese, post:6, topic:24321”]
@cheese if they are still around I’ll dibs the shrunken patagucci and the J Crew sweater.

1 Like

Catch and release on these, if anyone else was interested. My possession of a 32" waist has been called into question by these pants.

2 Likes

Might be interested in the shorts, do you think they’re running big or small?

everything was a lot smaller than i anticipated.

I would definitely take a swing at the shorts in that case. I can pay shipping or do local pickup sometime, up to you

either one works. i can leave them out for pick up any time after today. lemme know what’s good for you. we are at 3rd and Lincoln in the Sunset.

Saw these IRL today. Can confirm they are appropriately sized if you buy them in the big and tall section.

1 Like

Good to meet you today! Glad I could make your trip not completely worthless. Let me know how that cast iron cooks.

Still wish you could have taken that bike off my hands.

1 Like

Not too late I’ll talk to my wife, and I’m working in spu next week.

Thanks!

1 Like