Hand Signals

Talk about hand signals or whatever bullshit is being spouted here.
Moved cause not selling anything now.

first

in all seriousness, that is a damn nice bike.

Chain - $50 LOL

Sweet fixie bro!

perfect case of copious amounts of money spent on a bike that will likely never get ridden

edit- why do people install front brake levers on the right? will never understand.

Because faced with only one breaking option, some people are used to breaking with their right hand.

breakin’ skullz

keep the bike, sell other shit coz you’re way out of market value.

if i told you what your bike would really sell for you’d probably cry.

breakin’ skullz[/quote]

Yeah, I totally fucked that up. I hate it when I do that. Damn!

Anyway, fixed now.

remind me to never spend 1000’s of dollars on things I never use…

I hate people that try and sell gifts. You didn’t pay for the damn thing, so you can eat dicks if you think you’ll get full value for it now that we know you got for free.

I’ll give you $150 for the frame and fork and $50 for the cranks, bars, post, and stem. You can keep your saddle that you can’t install properly, the ugly wheels, and your dumb “top bar pad.”

Also, post pics of your cat. That’s all we care about from you.

haha

ill buy your stem, fork, and seatpost :slight_smile:

[quote=Jim]I hate people that try and sell gifts. You didn’t pay for the damn thing, so you can eat dicks if you think you’ll get full value for it now that we know you got for free.

I’ll give you $150 for the frame and fork and $50 for the cranks, bars, post, and stem. You can keep your saddle that you can’t install properly, the ugly wheels, and your dumb “top bar pad.”[/quote]

What now?

[quote=imoscardotcom]

edit- why do people install front brake levers on the right? will never understand.[/quote]

for me, a combination of 2 things…
My BMX has one brake… on the right. So accustomed to it.
When setting up my fixed, short head tube, and a brake which has cable input on left, it made for less kink in cable.

Also, not so new guy, just lurker… read stickies.

awww… little cutie tattooist with his broakland frame got 'mbarrassed and ran away. Poor little bugger.

Seriously though, if your need for money embarrasses you I understand. But that’s why god invented ebay. Market forces and whatnot.

[quote=DBR]awww… little cutie tattooist with his broakland frame got 'mbarrassed and ran away. Poor little bugger.

Seriously though, if your need for money embarrasses you I understand. But that’s why god invented ebay. Market forces and whatnot.[/quote]

Some dumbass on daBay would def. pay a pretty penny for that sweet spec’d out fixay