Handlebars.

Well?

I flop between drops and risers. Risers are so ugly but I get to sit upright like a granny!

Drops. 65-38s.

i’ve been told i ride “philly” bars

Hmmm. Sounds gangsta.

OOOOHHHHHH SHIT

i got it

i think chopped down to nothing flat bars are called philly bars because they resemble something you put weed in

unless they’re popular in Philadelphia

why are they called philly bars?

I could only vote once, but…
My main bike, a beautiful 2008 Schwinn Madison, uses bullhorns. I try to ride this bike at least a little every day.
My other bike is an '09 kilo tt that I share with my girlfriend. This bike has risers (that I need to chop soon!)

I really hate drops, but it’s because I never go super fast, I guess.
I don’t know, I’ve used drops a few times and everytime I go into them, I just can’t breathe at all, and I’ve tried many different breathing methods.

I guess it’s just not really what I use a bike for.
I can go fast enough on bullhorns and I love leaning into turns without turning the fork with my hands on the bullhorns, that’s one of the coolest feelings ever. also, I think skidding on horns (especially 180 skids) is easier.
The risers provide a little bit more upright position, which the girlfriend likes, and I can attempt stuff like leg over bar skids more easily.

and as far as the flobot thing goes, a commercial came on for their album playing that song while I just wrote this.

this needs to be a checkbox deal. I have 4 bikes with 4 different handlebars. I don’t think I am alone on this.

you’re not, I have a similar problem, read^^
or don’t read, I kind of wrote a novel up there.

you’re not, I have a similar problem, read^^
or don’t read, I kind of wrote a novel up there.[/quote]

I read, thats why I said what I said. I should have really quoted you.

I’m down to one bike now so I wasn’t really thinking.

I’m down to one bike now so I wasn’t really thinking.[/quote]

FOOL
:bear: doesn’t approve of your single bike lifestyle.

But I have mountains of parts that could be assembled as bikes. MOUNTAINS.

No excuses. DH is gonna come kill you for your blaspheming against :bear:

[quote=“danger_scott”]
FOOL
:bear: doesn’t approve of your single bike lifestyle.[/quote]

seriously.
I didn’t know you were even allowed to be on this site with only one bike :slight_smile:
I know I’m looking for a new (4th/6th[girlfriend’s bikes count?]) bike to build, hah

honestly, I need to liquidate a bit :-X

No excuses. DH is gonna come kill you for your blaspheming against :bear:[/quote]

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I do have four bikes in my house. All of which I built. I only fully own one of them though. Does that count for something???

I have too many bikes, so don’t listen to me. 4 bikes at my parents’ house.
five bikes in my living room, four in my storage unit, and two at my girlfriend’s parents’ house.

I have 3 bikes, one is in the mail, all of them have drops, though sometimes I put risers on my track bike.
I rarely ride fixed anymore.

Syntace chopped “faux” sharky style with salsa “drop” stem, or risers with gold no rise salsa stem, or riding without any handlebars, handlebars, handlebars.