Help plz (actually, got hit by car)

BRAKEZ ARE FOR FAKEZ

Why the fuck is that saddle not on the FC1?
Hella matchy match.

I just figured it was a cliche by now to call for a brake to be installed after any accident.

I just figured it was a cliche by now to call for a brake to be installed after any accident.[/quote]

Ah. I am bad at these internets.

free massage!

[quote=bold]Why the fuck is that saddle not on the FC1?
Hella matchy match.[/quote]

But that’s what the concor is for! Besides, silver/red wold be sort of a half-assed matchy match on a white bike.

Do this sooner, rather than later. Filing a police report is absolutely necessary for insurance purposes. It varies by state, but for an accident, a report usually needs to be filed within 24 hours. Probably, you can just call the station and tell them what happened, which intersection and when it happened. It’s really as simple as that. The police probably won’t want to verify any claims, so witnesses and “proof” really aren’t necessary. Though they might hesitate to file the actual report. This has been the case in SF for a while. Filing a report won’t affect your ability to settle with the individuals, won’t affect their driving record, or their insurance. However, if they fail to settle, you can subpoena their insurance information. From there, you contact the claims department, give them the police report number and an assessment of damages, including your injuries. They’ll likely throw a few grand at you and ask you to please sign a piece of paper. The insurance company will happily do this as they might fear the potential of a costly personal injury lawsuit. No need to sue, just follow the process and receive what is fair. This is what insurance is for.

Thanks for the knowledge, halbritt. I plan on stopping by the police department on my way to work this evening and filing the report really quickly.

see a doctor

Don’t let them know that you were drunk.