Hi Everyone

tarck bike in Bangkok

Sweet. Glad to see you made it on here Ake. I’m still working on getting the pics off my camera. Your pics are better than mine anyway.

And he’s not my only friend. Sometimes me and the 45 yr old disgruntled German math teacher in the next room go out for drinks.

[quote=“TimArchy”]Sweet. Glad to see you made it on here Ake. I’m still working on getting the pics off my camera. Your pics are better than mine anyway.

And he’s not my only friend. Sometimes me and the 45 yr old disgruntled German math teacher in the next room go out for drinks.[/quote]

Ha, I said only Thai friend. From the pics of it, he might know some people you’d have something in common with.

My Calc prof is German. They write numbers funny. His one’s look like sevens.

not a single non-riser’d/flat bar in those pics…

[quote=“thehappyrobot”]so since he’s foreign, we can’t bitch him out for:

a) not using the “introduce yourself” thread
b) not posting this thread in the proper forum

i love the way things work around here.[/quote]
I’m foreign. You can tell me to go to hell instead if that heps. Not gonna make my day much worse at this point.

Next summer I’m supposed to spend a few weeks riding in Hong Kong, maybe I’ll divert a little of that trip to Bangkok.

My God its… it’s BEAUTIFUL!

lmao sigged

[quote=“Petr5”]

Ha, I said only Thai friend. From the pics of it, he might know some people you’d have something in common with.

My Calc prof is German. They write numbers funny. His one’s look like sevens.[/quote]

I tried to ride with those kids, but it’s hard because all their bikes are nicer than mine and with the arrospoks and spinergys, they’re so fast I can’t keep up.

Actually they’re all really cool and put up with me not speaking thai. We’re putting together Bangkok Draft II right now. I just got panned from a sponsorship request from Swobo.

It isn’t just germand that write 1’s funny. Two of my classes have 6 students. Whenever I turn in a worksheet to the thai copy guy to get 7 copies, I always get back just 1.

They say ‘tarck’ like we say ‘tarck’.

Sure that will be great Let me know C ya

[quote=“TimArchy”][quote=“Petr5”]

My Calc prof is German. They write numbers funny. His one’s look like sevens.[/quote]

I tried to ride with those kids, but it’s hard because all their bikes are nicer than mine and with the arrospoks and spinergys, they’re so fast I can’t keep up.

Actually they’re all really cool and put up with me not speaking thai. We’re putting together Bangkok Draft II right now. I just got panned from a sponsorship request from Swobo.

It isn’t just germand that write 1’s funny. Two of my classes have 6 students. Whenever I turn in a worksheet to the thai copy guy to get 7 copies, I always get back just 1.[/quote]
Hi man If u need any help just let me know

no ones gonna give a big “FUCK YOU!”?

fine

hello sir, FUCK YOU and welcome to pantsforums.net where we all hate everything.

There is a bike with white-taped drops in the first pic. I was hoping there would be at least one.

There are a few bikes here the break from tarck convention. But most of these kids started riding fixed well after the riser revolution and when they started setting up their first bikes, they went with the style that was most prevalent in the scene. Also, many of them are more into tricks than racing.

I’m stoked about getting to ride with them again. Unfortunately I’ve only got the road bike so it won’t be the same. I’m almost ready to grab a shitty $70 SS mtb from the x-mart and throw a fixed wheel in the back. I think it might work. There’s really no other way for me to get a cheap fixie. I’d get a fucking Kilo if they didn’t charge $250 to ship it here.

Tonight i’m out for ride with my friends around Bangkok

Yo, I’m going to start a “Tarck Bikes in Bangkok” thread. I need a consistent place to talk about all the horrible stuff that happens to me over here and where Ake can post sweet pics.

If we can get a few more people from BKK on here, we can fight Texas for the most members.

To night we out for ride again

Why don’t we just change the title of this thread to “Tarck Bikes in Thailand”?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_n ... variations

&

welcome, Ake.