High res Nagasawa logo?

Anyone have a high res graphic of this? I could probably fumble thru illustrator for about 3 hours and get it done but id rather not.

If you’re going to have something printed, you’re going to want a vectored file.

paypal me 200 dollars and i’ll redraw it for you in illustrator

DH,

you should ask Rene over at njsframesblogspot. He repainted a few Nagas and as you probably know the decals are not for sale from Naga so, he had a friend do them up in illustrator. I’m sure he can help you out somehow. Also, for those in need of decals I know he has BS, Remi, Bomber pro and Pana decals as well.

TDHK

[quote=“tdhk”]DH,

you should ask Rene over at njsframesblogspot. He repainted a few Nagas and as you probably know the decals are not for sale from Naga so, he had a friend do them up in illustrator. I’m sure he can help you out somehow. Also, for those in need of decals I know he has BS, Remi, Bomber pro and Pana decals as well.

TDHK[/quote]
Yeah i asked him before and they werent done i guess. I asked him to send it to me when it was done but he never did. I dont know if he forgot or just didnt wanna share. Cant blame him for not wanting to share if that was the case.
Maybe ill ask him nicely again. :bear:

BB chan…i dont need a vector file.

Here you go :colbert:

You are a tarck fucking god! :bear:

Now if only I had a nagasawa to attach a decal to :frowning:

Just put the decal on a Huffy or something and say it’s Nagasawa’s value line.