Hip packs

I have the transient bag I use for longer rides where I don’t want to carry a bag. Holds tools, my wallet, cellphone and two tubes. Not much else and sure as fuck won’t hold a burrito or two beers, that would be way too big to want to carry on a belt in my opinion

I want to copy Blicks’s saddlebag myself, but then there’s also this, if you want to attach the burrito to your body.

KRNKY’s bag should hold two 0,5 liter cans plus some tools. I think they’re shipping internationally now.

the large?

What size burrito we talkin

or

or

or maybe

I’ve got a Marlboro hip pack I rock sometimes, it’s got a beer holster in the middle. Rad.

Real burritos cannot be accurately described as “tiny.”

holy shit dudes…

only with a burrito!

Stephe was trying to convince me that burrito holster would be next big Blicks product. I said he’ll no you can’t contain a burrito

?

[quote=Crommy]holy shit dudes…

only with a burrito![/quote]
Dude races SS As here with one, only dude to consistently take beer handups.

the large?[/quote]

It’s the medium. Even still I can’t imagine the large being significantly better to carry fuck all of anything. Unless by “art supplies” you mean like “a small paintbrush” or “a charcoal pencil” you really can’t carry shit in a hip pouch

EDIT: Perhaps what would serve the OP better is a small saddlebag, like one of the offerings from carradice, or a small panier

My large is quite a bit bigger than my friend’s medium. I can certainly fit a chipotle-sized burrito in there.

this thread almost makes me want to make a burrito belt holster.

blicksbag double zipper will hold a small burrito.

a small burrito would be a burritito

the large?[/quote]

It’s the medium. Even still I can’t imagine the large being significantly better to carry fuck all of anything. Unless by “art supplies” you mean like “a small paintbrush” or “a charcoal pencil” you really can’t carry shit in a hip pouch

EDIT: Perhaps what would serve the OP better is a small saddlebag, like one of the offerings from carradice, or a small panier

[/quote]
generally I mean small things of ink or chemicals.

[quote=Mr. Bear][quote=Crommy]holy shit dudes…

only with a burrito![/quote]
Dude races SS As here with one, only dude to consistently take beer handups.[/quote]

i don’t get those holsters, that’s like saying “i’d rather spill half my beer than sit down and enjoy it”.

I have one of the Chome bags and I rarely use it… pulls my pants down if I run my belt through it. Works alright with a second belt/inner tube/whatever…

Eat/drink while riding. People do it in their cars so ya know, must be safe.