Holy crap this company is full of themselves

PUBLIC

I dunno bout you, but I can fully get behind TAF mixte X flowery sundress colabo.

^definitely can get behind that (in more ways than one, yukyukyuk)

someone was bound to try marketing $500 gaspipe city bikes to yuppies given the popularity of their cousins, the dutch bikes, among that demographic. surprised it wasn’t urban outfitters to do it first though. (edit: i guess they sell dutch bikes at the same pricepoint but you know what i mean)

[quote=Rusty Piton]I dunno bout you, but I can fully get behind TAF mixte X flowery sundress colabo.
[/quote]

This.

…and hey ladies you can buy heels for riding a bike in our store.

http://publicbikes.com/p/Camper-Mar-BCN-Peep-Toe-Yellow-Pump-Womens

[quote=Rusty Piton]I dunno bout you, but I can fully get behind TAF mixte X flowery sundress colabo.
[/quote]

That looks like a pothole away from hyperextended elbows. Yeck

this kinda reminds me of republic bikes. are they the same company?

don’t think so, but this operation definitely is riding republic/urban outfitters’ coattails

don’t think so, but this operation definitely is riding republic/urban outfitters’ coattails[/quote]

…and Globe, Electra, etc…

[quote=tarckeemoon]

This.

…and hey ladies you can buy heels for riding a bike in our store.

http://publicbikes.com/p/Camper-Mar-BCN-Peep-Toe-Yellow-Pump-Womens[/quote]

Damn - those are some ugly shoes.

4130 isn’t gaspipe…last I checked

It’s not.

Nope. Hi-Ten is nearly so, but straight gauge 4130 is still pretty ghetto or… durable if you ask the folks at Surly.

well i didn’t see the specs when i had posted that… and surlys have a double-butted main triangle at least, so i’d definitely put them closer to “durable” than “ghetto” on the tubing quality scale

The D1:

Hmmm… Single speed with a shifter and an internal hub. No wonder it weighs 26lb.

That’s where they lost me.

Shit is made overseas and the marketed-the-fuck-out-of.

Don’t see how this is different from 99 percent of the other bike companies out there.

[quote=that guy]Shit is made overseas and the marketed-the-fuck-out-of.

Don’t see how this is different from 99 percent of the other bike companies out there.[/quote]

lolz.