Holy shit the '09 Langster is the worst thing ever!!!

I really hope they only made like 6 of each of those. No, fuck that. I hope they made 3000 in each size. Screw them.

Unfortunately my shop has one on order, I strongly advised against it. When we get it in all y’all are invited to come by the shop and press whatever naughty bits you have on it. I’ll make sure to snap a pic of whoever I sell it to and we can make fun of them here. Tarckbros this is gonna be awesome.

Kinda looks like my brother’s Merckx

Well, not really I guess, now that I see the 2 pics side by side…

martini were a rally sponsor and monaco is known for its street racing…

ugh, are they still using integrated headsets?

dude, that martini and rossi paint job is bad ass. i would totally rock that langster. so much that when i buy a new bike in the next few months the langster monaco is on my short list. so there.

i’ve also always wanted a bike painted in the gulf racing colors.

<— loves porsche motorsport.

edit: because it’s cool.

any of you hippies say “CARS SUCK MAN!” will get the banhammer. :colbert:

That car has a cute face.

That Monaco needs one of these:

The monaco’s not too bad. I’d like to take an acetylene torch to the other two.

I used to play driving games.

I don’t have a car, but, shit, I love me some auto racing. Petit Le Mans '08, here I come. It’s like the day before I come back here, and it’s six hours each way from my home, but I’m goin.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]
I really thought It couldn’t get worse than the New York one, but shit.
Again.[/quote]

I just bought an 09’ new york. I think it looks awesome in fact I waited an extra month to get the new york over the chicago… ANYWAY

The tokyo looks pretty cool, but I don’t know if I could really ride a bike with a bunch of Japanese characters on it.

I feel embarrassed to ever like anything japanese purely because of all the crazy japanophiles. I can’t even explain how … icky they make me feel.

[quote=“duckwars”][quote=“Rusty Piton”]
I really thought It couldn’t get worse than the New York one, but shit.
Again.[/quote]

I just bought an 09’ new york. I think it looks awesome in fact I waited an extra month to get the new york over the chicago… ANYWAY

The tokyo looks pretty cool, but I don’t know if I could really ride a bike with a bunch of Japanese characters on it.

I feel embarrassed to ever like anything japanese purely because of all the crazy japanophiles. I can’t even explain how … icky they make me feel.[/quote]

My homegirl calls herself a “nipponophile.” I really like the sound of it…

What is wrong with integrated headsets? Is it just a looks thing?

Once again I am reminded why I think Langsters are pieces of fuck. Worse than janky conversions I say.

Screw you.

Gerund can attest to me dusting fools on mine without a problem. WHAT WHAT!!??!?!?

san fran: the hybrid community wants their grips back

As someone that went from a “janky conversion” to an 09’ Langster I have to say you are wrong.

Everything is easier on the Langster. Tarck stands, skidz, and even actual riding. Uphills fear me.

As someone that went from a “janky conversion” to an 09’ Langster I have to say you are wrong.

Everything is easier on the Langster. Tarck stands, skidz, and even actual riding. Uphills fear me.[/quote]

+Infinity

Yeah, I don’t dig on Langster hate. Visually, not my favorite bikes in the world, but they are just fine if not kinda awesome performance wise.

The Monaco looks OK but I’d love a Comp, there’s one at a shop near me for $800 or so complete with nice parts and my size. I kinda want it.