Holyshit Swrve's Milwaukee Hoodie

This. Unless I’m at work

This. Unless I’m at work[/quote]

I’ve worn it to off site meetings, dinner with clients, etc…

backed

I guess they have improved/added some features compared to what I got 2 or 3 years ago.
Mine is goretex, hood is meh, no pit zips, and the sleeves suck in cold air.
Sounds like the newer ones are better…might look into getting one.

i wish my sleeves were a half inch longer. i might just make a wrist warmer or something coz AWZM JCKT

anyone tried the trousers? wwr or softshell, fuk cotton

wrist embrocation, bro

i just got one as a birthday present to myself.

oh my god it is amazing.

wrist embrocation, bro[/quote]

mind asplode

Don’t mind me, just embrocating my wrists. No, really.

reverse apron sweatshirt

So I’ve had my jacket for almost a week now and I’ve worn it every day. Everything I hoped for in a jacket and then some, I’m already thinking I should probably get a second at some point. Really stoked. The fabric is pretty stiff so it’s going to need some time to wear in, but I’m hopeful it lasts a long time and works great. Haven’t had it in any really heavy rain yet but from the mistings it’s gotten so far it seems plenty waterproof. Really digging it.

Got one. I dig it.

But why are the drawstrings so damned long? Makes no sense.

Also, the front pockets are useless. Either give em zippers or add a chest pocket with a zipper.

Otherwise, very nice, very nice. I hope it’ll stand up to moderate rain, because I hate having a collection of jackets for every variation of shitty weather.

you got to impregnate that shit or it’ll never hold up to rain.

I like the front pockets for my hands when I’m not on the bike, but I agree that they’re useless while riding.
Remember guys, this jacket is not a dedicated riding jacket, it’s made to be worn on the bike and then as a casual jacket once you reach your destination. I think it accomplishes this goal admirably.

chicago tarck insists swrve change name to Chicago Hoodie

gtfo

kinda want to get rid of all my other jackets now

are we talking about the soft shell version or the [possibly discontinued?] gore-tex version?

Wearing mine right now. It’s like 30deg with a 20mph wind. I’m cozy. Also, fukka dry cold. I envy your humidity during the winter.