i am drunk

yeah, so i’m sittin here after about 10 drinks on 6th. i’m drunk as fuck and jack-in-the-box is rockin’ my world…

curly fries ar the shit.; :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!1

neat

I wish I had curly fries. The don’t have them in Thailand. Anywhere.

I’m gonna get drunk tomorrow at a chili cook-off put on by some other teachers. Hopefully on good beer if I get my shit together enough to ride across town tonight to buy some.

Have fun being drunk. Don’t fall in the road or anything.

i think all fries should be curly… wootarby’s

I’m belligerent. i just recently turned 21… a week ago actually… bars are awkward if you have a gf.

i don’t understand the concept, i guess… am i supposed to act like i don’t have a relationship when i’m chillin w/ the friends in the bar?

weird…

i wish i was in Thailand, Tim! live it up!

what the fuck is so hard about making curly fries? It seems like it should be easy to do for any local joint.

dude! bold… your avatar is awesome!

one day it will be passed on…

do you read bikesnob and the shit he posts about you?

http://kwallblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/ayhsmb_23.html

yeah, i’ve seen bikesnob’s articles about the wheel. it’s pretty funny i think…

a few vinyl stickers from ebay; good times.

I think everyone was just astounded by your choice to actually put that on your bike. I think it’s fucking hilarious. No disrepek

is that gold wheel a photoshop or did someone actually put it on there wheel too?!

I have a hangover and a punched-in face.

you got beat up?

atleast you don’t have a hangover and a punched-in dick.