I HATE DUAL BOLT SEAT POSTS!!!!

That is all.

I love 'em.

Idunno, I can see how it lets you fine tune more, but it jsut took me way too long to tighten each one ever so slightly to keep the seat from changing position.

Mine has a stupid little thing that you turn with your fingers instead of actually just having the second bolt. It creaks a lot.

i have no problem with two bolt seat posts. but dont even get me started on dual bolt seat post clamps!!

Is it a Titec? I have a Titec that is that way, and I hate it.

my guess is the leader one FTMFL. hard to adjust and creaks alot.

My Thomson Elite is the tits.

Yea dude, what are you talking about? Microadjustments are sort of BA.

thompson elites are the only seat posts that matter

If they come in 26.0, I’d love to try.

Thomson Elites are decidedly pedestrian. If you want to step up, you need a Thomson Masterpiece.

Crap, I’m so last year.

my guess is the leader one FTMFL. hard to adjust and creaks alot.[/quote]

It is light weight, but the creaking is FTMFL.

Same with the stupid seatpost binder that I can never seem to get tight enough to feel secure.

smear just a bit of grease on the rails of the saddle before you bolt it up…and the rounded part of the pivot where rubs.
adjustment isn’t that bad, even on my old campy one.
get the seat in there. then with both bolts loose tighten up the front bolt with your fingers, push down the rear of the saddle to see what the position looks like.
then tighten up the rear bolt and you’re good to go.
thompsons are even easier.

As long as it doesn’t slip or brake, I am happy with most posts. I use Thomson posts on a couple of bikes, and like them pretty well. I picked up both cheap and I doubt I would pay full price. Seatposts are meant to be forgotten.

we still talkin’ about seat post bolts?! :bear:

Is it a Titec? I have a Titec that is that way, and I hate it.[/quote]

Damn I just bought one of those, thinking “sweet! a two bolt silver seatpost with setback”. Do you mean to tell me that they suck?

I enjoy my jaguar.