I know there's a bike theft thread, but this is actually my bike.

Yeah, someone stole it right from outside my front door area. I was getting ready to head out, went back in to pee - didn’t even close the door and someone grabbed it. I feel pretty sick. Fuck.

It’s in this exact configuration. They got these bottles and my Garmin as well.

Keep the eye out and forward to friends or whatever. If anyone has any tricks or tips of where to check for it, let me know, please? I would imagine that if someone tried to sell it to a shop for $500, they’d know what it was really worth. It’s fairly distinguishable.

Thanks, y’all.

Mikey

Holy shit, dude, I’m really sorry to hear that. I will spread the word, for sure.

Stickied. Man, this sucks so much.

Thanks, Max. And thanks to Seth for stickying this.

Shit dude that’s terrible. Will keep an eye on Craigslist

Anybody spam vsalad and dentistforums yet?

I looked at Paceline but didn’t see a stolen bike thread. I’ll go make my own.

Fuck dude, no!

Fuck
Fuck

Fuck

so bummed

Bummer. :frowning:

Best of luck on the recovery.

Good luck, dude. I feel so bad for you, I’d lose my shit. With as many folks around that area, I’m sure something would come up. They’re probably not stupid enough to try and rattle can a Parlee.

Thanks everyone for the positivity. Christ, I hope they don’t rattle can it.

What kind of shitbird pulls that. I hope you find the louse and have a few minutes to sort them out before handing them over to pay their debt to society.

Are you on some sort of busy street? Shit that sounds like someone close by. What are the chances a thief was in the right place at the right time?

Some fuck cased that shit out. My buddies house was robbed by his neighbor two houses away. True story.

Sorry to hear about that.

Fuck Mikey. So sorry, dude. I do that all the time too. I leave it parked by the garage door as I walk through the house to open it. I always think about that stuff. Not doing it anymore.

This is the part the fucking puzzles me. If you were walking by my house on the sidewalk and saw a bike leaning against the gate like mine was, you wouldn’t know if I was locking the door or if I was setting the alarm or what have you. The front door is off to the side of the house and the alcove around it is covered by foliage. This seems very brazen to me.

[quote=ergott]Are you on some sort of busy street? Shit that sounds like someone close by. What are the chances a thief was in the right place at the right time?

Some fuck cased that shit out. My buddies house was robbed by his neighbor two houses away. True story.

Sorry to hear about that.[/quote]
Man, before my sister moved to a nice neighborhood, her previous neighbor ACROSS THE STREET robbed them. They could see their shit (tools, cable spools, etc) on the other side of the dude’s fence. Some people just don’t give a fuck.

[quote=ergott]Are you on some sort of busy street? Shit that sounds like someone close by. What are the chances a thief was in the right place at the right time?

Sorry to hear about that.[/quote]
Man, before my sister moved to a nice neighborhood, her previous neighbor ACROSS THE STREET robbed them. They could see their shit (tools, cable spools, etc) on the other side of the dude’s fence. Some people just don’t give a fuck.