I made this bike for a shoe release at work and have sense added better components

bwahahahaha.

his other post is equally awesome

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bik/1266740734.html

The hell does he mean “no brazons for rear brakes…” Did he actually fill in the hole?

Awesome.

[quote=imoscardotcom]bwahahahaha.

his other post is equally awesome

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bik/1266740734.html[/quote]

“Head set is re packed and it is free balls”

No way, the 400 was a sweet bike, at least the one’s that I’ve seen. They used double and triple-butted Ishiwata main tubing with decent components. I believe it was the same basic frame as the 500 and probably a few others, and like a lot of other Japanese companies at the time, the components were the only thing that distinguished the lines.

In summation, I’d ride one.

No way, the 400 was a sweet bike, at least the one’s that I’ve seen. They used double and triple-butted Ishiwata main tubing with decent components. I believe it was the same basic frame as the 500 and probably a few others, and like a lot of other Japanese companies at the time, the components were the only thing that distinguished the lines.

In summation, I’d ride one.[/quote]

This one’s for sale.

[quote=Elderberry]
I am impenetrable.[/quote]

a new mantra for heterosexuality! I cant wait for the hetero-pride parades in 2045.

Someone tried to outdo the sweet Bridgestone today

Hot Pink 54cm Fixed Gear Bike,44/18-FMF Cranks/Surly Fork,Velocity Deep V for $700

In summation, I’d ride one.[/quote]

My mistake. I thought that the 400 was the model below the RB-3. It’s been awhile since I’ve studied my Bridgestone math apparently.

Which model was the dumpy one then? I thought I remembered there being one that GP didn’t have anything to do with.

EDIT - Sheldon has the answer. Apparently it was the “city series.”

[quote=Sheldon Brown]The CB-1…CB-3

There was constant tension between Bridgestone USA and the parent company in Japan. While the bosses realized that Petersen was a very talented designer, he was perhaps a bit too individualistic and eccentric for the corporate culture. There were forces in Japan that wanted to make a more mainstream bike, like everybody else. In the give and take between the divisions, some models went one way, others the other way. The CB-series (City Bike) was intended as a bike for the non-enthusiast. There was nothing wrong with them, but nothing special, either. These were all Taiwanese models.[/quote]

[quote=anomaly]Someone tried to outdo the sweet Bridgestone today

Hot Pink 54cm Fixed Gear Bike,44/18-FMF Cranks/Surly Fork,Velocity Deep V for $700[/quote]
fork looks like yamaguchi

[quote=sneaky viking]
fork looks like its hella bentaguchi[/quote]
ftfy

cuts through cars.

I called Babra Cannondale. She said they never made Hot Pink forks.

everything else aside i think 3m contact paper on bikes can be pretty sweet.

fixd

I know corbin to and was equally confused by this post

from the same guy…

(sigh)

[quote=imoscardotcom]from the same guy…

(sigh)[/quote]

The cable stop on the headtube wouldn’t be nearly as funny if it wasn’t completely unnecessary. It would still be funny, just not as funny.

its hard to see because the pic is so dark, but that cable stop is attached to a cross lever which is attached to the headtube.

forget the lever. WTF is up with that fork? looks like he shimed the crownrace?

fixd[/quote]

replacement bike: found.