I went for a ride today, here are some pictures (old)

Not far, Palisades

I went camping in central MA. Saw the most adorable baby cow.

[quote=yonderboy]I made a Quik edit of my mixed surface metric century yesterday. Muting the audio is probably preferred.
[youtube]ACvDvtOtN4E[/youtube][/quote]

who are you
want to come ride 200k of roads this weekend?

Turakirae Head. Big day out. Completely fragged by the wind.

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]who are you
want to come ride 200k of roads this weekend?[/quote]

I’ve got other plans this weekend, but thanks for the offer. I’ve gotta spend more time on the trails for the next few months, anyway. Plus, I’m a spandork/endurobro so I wouldn’t be very fun to hang out with.

Central Wa mountian biking is going to be fun this summer. Hitting it before it gets too dry.

For easter I surprised 'sup by hiring a babysitter and we took off an rode bikes for a few hours. It was glorious. Still muddy and patches of snow up high, so we had to make do with the large buff singletrack trail complex 3 miles from my door. (stealthbrag)

Her on the awesome hardtail she raced in highschool, which is pretty much perfect for most trails around here.

Yolo’d an after dinner 65k last night. Found a route along the northwest section of the Berlin wall. Mostly bike paths, some dirt trails, past a few lakes, along a few rivers and canals. Golden.

Only the one photo - was too busy riding :slight_smile:

Basic route here

Made it up to Old 105 on the Linville Gorge. This road is very hard and very good.

Doubled my YTD elevation gain in one 50 mile ride lol.
Untitled by rudyluciani, on Flickr

Have a great 100k loop from my apartment that covers dirt, gravel, bike path, farmland, and alongside 2 canals. At most ~20k of actual road riding (with cars)

[quote=dotMR]Have a great 100k loop from my apartment that covers dirt, gravel, bike path, farmland, and alongside 2 canals. At most ~20k of actual road riding (with cars)

[/quote]

Holy crap that looks amazing.

It really is - i’m constantly amazed how easily I can get out of Berlin on a bike. But Germans love them some bike touring

The first pic of the path looked like a video game/animation.
Yeah, that looks rad.

The painted shoulder of that bike path is adorable.
Also, is that path very wide? Optical illusion has me thinking two people passing each other would be a close call.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]The painted shoulder of that bike path is adorable.
Also, is that path very wide? Optical illusion has me thinking two people passing each other would be a close call.[/quote]

It looks a little narrower than it is, but for passing both people def. need to be paying attention :slight_smile:

I went to northern VT. It was alright.

I picked up a used Weehoo kid trailer off craigslist for only $60. Last weekend it was awesome weather so we went for a ride and had a blast. Many stops at playgrounds. I’m looking forward to taking some longer rides with the family this summer, there are some nice paths, easy gravel, and good swimming holes nearby.

Some moving pictures from my short spin today. Working on dialing in the GoPro angle for sw8 track racing videos.
[youtube]Yk1mvv-jz-g[/youtube]