interbike and stuff

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/bicycles/index.html

I love all the attention that Jeff Jones’ badass bike is getting.

In case you guys don’t know, Jeff Jones is the guy behind lots of neat random stuff like the Titec H bar. It was originally the Jones H bar, but most of us normal folk can’t afford titanium bits.

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]I love all the attention that Jeff Jones’ badass bike is getting.

In case you guys don’t know, Jeff Jones is the guy behind lots of neat random stuff like the Titec H bar. It was originally the Jones H bar, but most of us normal folk can’t afford titanium bits.[/quote]

I was happy to see that too- I have been to the production facility, or at least where it used to be, in meford. cool stuff, really nice guy.

that lattice carbon bike is intense too

:bear:

Finally! A PBR bike!

Thanks for the link. Made my day!

Hah. I’m still waiting on a PBR jersey. Honestly can’t believe there isn’t one to be had.

Hurrah! It is a great day for Tarck.

I’m selling everything I own for this

Doesn’t that 10spd gallery guy have a PBR bike?

one thing that always pisses me off is “…after the jump.” EVERY SHITTY BLOG HAS THIS. at least here Wired uses that phrase correctly, as in “more pictures and shit if you click the link and go to the full story.” most often it’s used to mean “pictures are at the end of this paragraph, essentially one hard return below this sentence.” that’s not a fucking jump.