Inverse/Reverse brake levers for small diameter bars

So I bought a pair of Nitto B601 promenade bars the other day. They’re great, but the ends are too small to fit the 19mm+ standard inverse brake levers. With regular mtb brake levers I lose out on a lot of room on the bar. I’m not sure what the ID is, it’s smaller than 19mm though. OD 22.2mm.

I’ve thought about drilling out the end of the bar, but I’m not really sure this is a great idea. I’ve been unsuccessful finding any options online, any suggestions?

Wondering if these would work:

http://www.velo-orange.com/cibibrle.html

I can’t really tell for sure… it looks like the cable would run out normally, like a typical mtb brake lever. If it does run backwards, than it’d be a good enough solution for me. A little uglier, but I can live with it. Anyone know? Guess I’ll email them.

Oh, and while we’re here. Is there a different between TT, reverse, and inverse levers? I hear them being called all of them and don’t know if there is a subtle difference.

Talking about these guys

The vernacular all means the same thing. However, some levers are internally routed while others are externally routed.

I worked with a guy who machined out a bar end to take bar-end shifters… it worked, but I think he had access to actual machining equipment.

You could use interrupters and run them backwards at the bar-end with the cable head in the lever end. That should work; I’ve seen it done on the bullhorn/bar-end shifter/brake lever combo set-up.

Or just buy the bars that fit those:

http://www.rivbike.com/products/list/ha ... uct=16-127

There are proud to carry a wide variety of moncler jackets or moncler coats for men and women. Removable hood with fur, 100% nylon shell, geniune GOOSE DOWN filling and front zipper closure, the wholesale womens moncler jackets ,mens moncler jackets or moncler kids jackets that are comfortable and fashionable, flattering and terrific moncler down jackets all cater to all women all over the world.
There are many types of timberland boots available on the market. These include such as mens timberland boots and timberland boots uk,timberland waterproof boots, the following areas of different shapes, materials, style and decor. Many families and women worry about what to wear when they talk to their children that many women already know timberland boots sale.
As we all know, this world is dishearteningly uneven, most flattering foot and our shoes of the balance of the body. This is to solve the problem of the surface. But to do is nike dunk shoes to improve a person's strength and coordination, and in turn emphasizes the joints and spine can relieve. nike dunk sb not a typical nike reflect the real world,specila nike dunk 2010 new brand , such as nike dunk high ,nike dunk mid,nike dunk low and so on are very very popular now.

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs