IRO vs Langster TT length

Website geo pages not helping me out, langster doesn’t list virtual TT, and IRO’s new website is just retarded beyond belief. somebody tell me which one has a longer top tube in the shorter sizes, or if there is much difference between the two.

:bear:

OMG IRO_KID IS BACK!!!

Fuck.

lol, answer my question or I’ll start trolling again.

IRO’s will probably have a shorter top tube. This is based entirely off of my hands on experience riding each of those frames.

word, thanks. the gf has an IRO and there is a cheap langster frame that I could snap up if it had a shorter TT. apparently not. thanks for info.

no prob, langsters are pretty long bikes, so if you are thinking of buying cause with the sloping top tube you can get by with a bigger frame, you’re going to look like this:

but less cool.

Was that a serious post from Iro_Kid.
What the hell?

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Was that a serious post from Iro_Kid.
What the hell?[/quote]

Yea sorry Iro_kid it just was kind of a shock.

yeah, I’d normally ask this sort of question on my regional forum, but my significant other is on that and it would ruin the surprise.

if you guys want I could post goatse… you know, for old times sake.

No thanks I prefer this side of you.
Langsters have a pretty long TT but with the slope it is really compact.

the iro’s toptubes are really long compared to the seatpost (angus/mark v).

i think my st is 52 & tt is 56.

no prob, langsters are pretty long bikes, so if you are thinking of buying cause with the sloping top tube you can get by with a bigger frame, you’re going to look like this:

but less cool.[/quote]

Anyone else think Sheldon looks like a black dude in that pic? I was staring at it for a sec and the helmet and the skin tone tricked me for a bit. I was like “that’s… Sheldon?”

What helmet, dude?

I’d be his captain.

did he ever do any competitive riding or always just pedal for the fun of it?

Pretty sure just for fun, and he was a wrench for God knows how long.

Look at his gnarly ass sock.

It’s not the length of the top tube, it’s how you ride the bike.