It's Electric! A thread for e-bike things.

looks like some wires coming from where the trigger was. might be running some kind of pot for the throttle

Tiny two bong conversion kit, not yet available.

Someone forgot to model all the cogs in the cassette.

2 Likes

I’m not an e-biker, but this seems new and interesting.

The inside of the bag has also been outfitted with a light to help you find what you need after dark.

Wonder if some randonerd has outfitted their dyno bike with something like this.

Saw that and was thinking same. I also like the accessory mounts on the sides of the bag for bottle cages. A switch tied somehow to the magnetic snap on the top flap would be :ok_hand:. But how would you really know it’s off when closed…

Kerosene lantern bro for that l’erotica mood

1 Like

read that as “waterproof, mutilated” then noticed it was ortlieb and did a double take

That bag os actually what i need but my battery is slightly too big

Gonna call it for this first charge even though there’s still some left in the pack (1.9V) above the cutoff.

Numbers:

67.5 miles
918 Wh
12.3 Wh/mile
10.6% range increase from regen (2.4 Ah)

Not too bad with the amount of time spent at 3x and 4x assist, plus a number of unlimited full throttle runs up to 24 mph after getting it all put together.

Not sure how it’s getting that Wh/mile number, I don’t get the same value trying to calculate it from any of the other reported values. Maybe regen is part of that, but it still didn’t match last time I checked.

The BB seems to be reporting a higher power than I’d expect from light pedaling, need to look into that next.

2 Likes

What the hell my charger is crapping out or is just inconsistent as hell.

I set it to charge and come back to it reading full but only 1 of 3 lights on the battery.

Any suggestions for charger for 52v battery? Thinking lunacycles smart charger.

Funny as i am posting it shuts off.

One for work one for home

The bigger charger charges 1-5 amps and the smaller one charges at 3 amps. I dont kbow how numbers work but i think 3 amps @ 8 hour work day would be 24 amp hours but i have 20ah battery so i should be fine with 2 of the smaller chargers but playong it safe with the bigger charger for at worj

My “stoker” calls it Dad’s Robot Bike.

12 Likes

Yeah i need to know more about that battery and mount

its a hunter cycles cargo cage. i cant find a pic of it anywhere.

then i put the battery in the bag that my velo orange boner stem came in. and voile’d the fuck out of it.

wtf pubes a dad?

6 Likes

it would appear he has been for some time, if the stoker who calls him dad is his kid

1 Like

Thanks mang. Need to figure a better spot than in my front basket

I think this a red herring, and Pubes has a little person who calls him Daddy.

2 Likes

please dm me for details on how i did this.

10 Likes