Jackass newspaper article of the day

I’ll start:

Bicyclists are not without responsibility
The latest death of a bike rider on a rural road should serve to remind us that many roads are not adequately designed to accommodate “professional” bicyclists.

I have on many occasions seen other vehicles forced to cross the center line in front of me in order to avoid rows of spandex-clad road hogs who are seemingly oblivious to the fact that they not only are endangering their own lives but the lives of others.

Are there not plenty of legitimate bike trails or even gymnasium stationary bikes that these people could use to advance their fitness regimes? What gives these people the right to alter traffic so they may indulge their own personal agendas? Do they not share some responsibility for the untimely death of a counterpart?

Move over and consider staying off roads that were never meant for you in the first place. In this way, future tragedies can be prevented.

Terry Smith
Waukesha

http://www.jsonline.com/news/opinion/52023367.html

A letter to the editor does not constitute an article or an even a real editorial position. The author of this letter is so insanely ignorant that a response is barely warranted.

My god. From my own area no less.

R.J. sick em!

gymnasium stationary bike forums.