Jackass Youtube, Vimeo, Video of the day

Post your Jackass Videos

[youtube][/youtube]

polishin’ turds.

^^ exactly, also i Hate the ourys on drop bars trend… so ugly

Also and oldie but still good…
[youtube][/youtube]

It kills me that there is stuff like this, $50 bike with entirely inappropriate parts being the object of an arguably well shot youtube video, while there are $3000 gorgeous road bikes that the owner can’t be bothered to drag out of their basement to take a non-indoors, out of focus, shitty photo.

I don’t know which was worse, the powdercoated headset cups or the final product!!!

That was horrible.

NOOOOO…

[youtube][/youtube]

:cries:

Goddammit, who gave these baseheads computers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[youtube][/youtube]
I feel bad for this bike! :frowning:

I don’t understand the point of converting a nice bike. I really don’t.

damn it dave pickett and his raleigh.
if you want to ride fixed gear so bad buy a track frame instead of spending all that money on track parts and putting them on a conversion. powdercoating that black ruined my evening. same with the no barends. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

and the flat bars on the last bike = fial

this thread is the worst.

I have to be honest… this is kinda badass

[youtube][/youtube]

*just remove that TT pad…

[quote=“guggles”]^^ exactly, also i Hate the ourys on drop bars trend… so ugly

Also and oldie but still good…
[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

why is he such a bitch about it though

[quote=“guggles”]Post your Jackass Videos

[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

By this point, nothing is original except for the frame. The reason being because I value the frame based off its geometry.

buy expensive parts the first time instead of upgrading over time. You’ll end up saving a hand full of cash!

I don’t judge people on the kind of clothes they wear, I judge their riding ability and knowledge. You my amigo, need to work on being open minded.

I have the quietest drive train in my group of riding buddies(who happen to have track dropouts).

sick ass bike. Im working on a fixie right now. but one question. How the hell can you afford a san marco racing seat? haha nice job

haha omg he paid over a hundred dollars for a fake san marco

and look at his follow up video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H627sUyDRQ

he goes to risers, deep v in the back, spingery in the front AHAHAAHAH then he gets a front aerospoke OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS A GOLDMINE

those are horrid flat bars

[quote=“sail away!”]
By this point, nothing is original except for the frame. The reason being because I value the frame based off its geometry.

buy expensive parts the first time instead of upgrading over time. You’ll end up saving a hand full of cash!

I don’t judge people on the kind of clothes they wear, I judge their riding ability and knowledge. You my amigo, need to work on being open minded.

I have the quietest drive train in my group of riding buddies(who happen to have track dropouts).

sick ass bike. Im working on a “party foul: please edit” right now. but one question. How the hell can you afford a san marco racing seat? haha nice job

haha omg he paid over a hundred dollars for a fake san marco

and look at his follow up video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H627sUyDRQ

he goes to risers, deep v in the back, spingery in the front AHAHAAHAH then he gets a front arr0spok OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS A GOLDMINE[/quote]

I have nothing against conversions, and I defiantly dont judge people for what they wear,

The thing I have against that bike is, all of the new parts on it are not necessary.
I mean COME ON, replacing the original sugino cranks for black sugino cranks? thats just silly, along with the unplugged untaped bars.
But the BIGGEST thing that aggravates me about that bike is how he kept the frame “for the geometry”, then he went through all the trouble media blasting the nice paint down to bare metal… then he didnt get a frame builder to change the dropouts to track ends…I mean really, you go though all that trouble converting this frame, and you dont change the dropouts after you media blast and get the frame ready for powdercoat…
he probably could of done it too if he wouldnt off bought the TT pad, ourys, new stem, new cranks…

Also… that next video is hilarious… he goes through all the wheel trends of 08’
haha

umm hello. he doesn’t need track dropouts, he has the quietest drivetrain in his group of riding buddies (who happen to have track dropouts) so maybe you should learn what the fuck you’re talking about before you step to his conversion ok

ok.

can you guys post more videos

[youtube][/youtube]