Jake's Pile

DONATED

Hey I have some medium spicy items to let go of and putting them exclusively here first. Will accept donations in exchange.

All black Marmot shell wmns med. Has a touch of maroon house paint on the front flap.

Wallace & Barnes made in US canvas jeans. 31x32

Levi’s mid-stretch jeans, small stain that could prob be worked on. 31x32

DONATED

MSR gravity bag

DONATED

My filthy and unwashed blanket lined Carhartt chore coat. Smells like dusty pine and two stroke. *Ben Harper embroidered thing. Sz 44

6000mAh power bank

Sz 7.5 wmns leather clarks worn maybe twice.

Okay all this stuff has been since donated

SOLD

I do love this XC bike and will miss it.
Size Large. Got it from a tarcker’s buddy. The fork could probably use an overhaul according to the maint. schedule. The tires and wheels were tubeless, tubes now, but I didn’t remove the string cheese from inside. Pedals not included
$500+ free shipping is the tarck deal.

Here’s the specs,
https://www.rei.com/product/867307/diamondback-axis-pro-275-bike-2014

Zhiyun Crane M Gimbal. $215 shipped
Has around 30 hours of use. Selling because we need the next size up. Comes with case, charger, batteries that last about 14 hours.

Here’s a reference.

SOLD

Dell optiplex 990 with i7-2600 8gb ram and 500gb HDD. WIN10

Just needs an SSD and it’s ready to rip. Haven’t tested 4k capabilities with the integrated graphics, but it does have display port. Not super hopeful… which is too bad. The processor is plenty good enough to run 4k. Mobo doesn’t have pci slot. I’m interested to find out, will run a test if this can 4K. If so, then this could be a worthy home cinema computer as long as you don’t mind your audio being only two channel.

Definitely worthy at 1080p. Have tested that.

How much tho?

$110 shipped

SOLD

Nikon N80 35mm film camera,
Sigma 28-90 f3.5-5.6 Macro
Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 Macro
These lenses are kinda fun, they have manual/auto aperture rings

$30 shipped. This is kinda a fuggin deal. Was one of the last film bodies before digital took over. Needs batteries.

dibs

SOLD

Samsung Gear Fit 2
Needs a better band, this one has a tendency to unclip from the watch body

Has GPS, works best with Android.
Battery lasts about 2.5 days with blutooth/wifi turned off. About 1 day when turned on.

$40 shipped

1989 Corolla Alltrac Sedan
~193k, 2nd gear syncro is going out, works fine if driven accordingly. Just started an oil leak after I switched to synthetic :cry: Rust Hole in wheel well. and also has some body filler and wreck repair. Clean title. Center Differential Lock. Cracked dashboard material. 33 MPG Oversteers in the gravel, Siq Wip will accept 3SGTE swap. Less than 1000 sedans were imported to the states.

-New Clutch
-New Timing
-New Front Axles

Selling because I unno maybe someone will have time and money to make it the Siquer wip it could be. Posting here because who knows. Ideally this car goes to someone who wants to enter their local stage and sees this as a worthy platform. But probably not because cheaper to go modern FWD

Tarck Deal $1500

1 Like

I have a couple 1080p monitors. Probably easier if these are kept PNW pickup/dropoff but I could ship the 27" if desired.

free/donation accepted

Acer 27" with led backlight - solid monitor, could be a great primary monitor.

Hanns-G 22" - it’s kinda meh optical quality but it works fine. Would be a great second monitor.

would take $400 for this here with local pickup

What’s the connector on the monitor? Is it Displayport or HDMI? Might dibs it.

the Acer is HDMI, DVI and VGA

the Hanns-G is DVI, VGA