Jtek Engineering To Re-Open

(Stole this from the C&V forum)

Dear Customers,

We have reopened and are selling the shiftmate product directly to customers off our web site again. Jtek Engineering will now be operated under my son, Ryan’s management. Lets wish him the best of luck! Other products will be added again in time.

Sincerely,

Jay Guthrie
11/24/09

That’s great!

This is good news.

YES! I was hoping something like this would happen. IGH + Jtek bar-end here I come.

Conor Hutchinson likes this.

hfy

not really a fan of the shift mate anyways, so meh. kinda a kludge that don’t work great in my experience.

Fuck off.

Good news, everyone. If we can convince them to drop the price of that internal hub bar end shifter just a bit all will be well.

I think this is the piece de resistance.

Fuck off.[/quote]
do you have first hand experience with the shift mate to the contrary?

they need to reopen j-disc AMIRITE

wow, this is great!

Fuck off.[/quote]
do you have first hand experience with the shift mate to the contrary?[/quote]

A friend has been running a shiftmate with a Campy drivetrain using a Shimano splined/spaced cassette on a Chris King hub for almost a year. It works flawlessly for him.

Fuck off.[/quote]
do you have first hand experience with the shift mate to the contrary?[/quote]

A friend has been running a shiftmate with a Campy drivetrain using a Shimano splined/spaced cassette on a Chris King hub for almost a year. It works flawlessly for him.[/quote]
i never had any problems until i tried to change it over to another bike, and by that point i had forgotten how to set it up exactly.

tarckbike needs a like button.

This will be great. Though grip shift on drops is doing well thusfar, that J-tek would be much sweeter.
X-mas gift hopefully.

+1 on lowering the price a tad, though.

really happy about this. hoping for the best for jay

I’ve got an idea for a Jtek product, also for the Shimano Alfine/Nexus. Should I suggest it?

Of course! But tell us, too.