Kanye West is a Poseur

I just wish more people realized it doesn’t have to be scary starting off. It’s really pretty simple to install a front brake while you’re getting the hang of things…

It scares me the amount of novice riders who go out and start riding brakeless.

I just wish more people realized it doesn’t have to be scary starting off. It’s really pretty simple to install a front brake while you’re getting the hang of things…

It scares me the amount of novice riders who go out and start riding brakeless.[/quote]

Lamest username ever? Yes.

Isn’t that a coheed song?

Yea coming from the guy who said if there was a Bible written today that he would be in it. This is pretty humble.
I don’t think the fact that he says “I guess I am a poseur” makes him any less of a trendwhore who got a bike because its what all the cool kids were doing.

but the fact that he can recognize that fact puts him above 90% of the people getting fixed gears today

A lyric in a song, yes. My old roomate was a huge coheed head. I registered for some forum and the lyrics were fresh in my head so I made that name, and it’s just stupid enough that I decided to keep it on other forums.

I really hope he does come to this forum so we can take him under our wing.

and rape him

it’s all about the rape. it is necessary.

I have little respect for him other than his musical talents. But I will say I do enjoy his music.

Kanye West hates brake people!!

George Bush hates track people.

You come up with that yourself?

Zing!

burn!

didn’t someone here think up that phrase? i remember someone making a sh0p with it.

I saw it on a shoop on some blog.

he should probably get a brake.