Kick bikes / balance bikes

New York Times reviews six balance bikes

A friend build one for his son, too. Complete with Campy dropouts.

the kid’s name is velo.
tdf win- in the bag.

Balance bikes are the best damned idea in the world. I saw a little kid hauling ass on a balance bike awhile ago. His dad couldn’t even keep up.

Isn’t that just a kid-sized velocipede?

Kid needs some bar plugs.

Complete with sharp edges, to protect America and its interests.

[quote=that guy]A friend build one for his son, too. Complete with Campy dropouts.

[/quote]

bad fucking ass

you will never become a man until you take a few core samples our of your mid section, to see what you are made of

Probably, this thread will be relevant to my interests in a couple years.

This thread is relevant to my boys’ interests.

We got the wooden one as a gift from a grandparent. Super cool, but super overpriced.

Balance bike pro tip: get a used kids bike from wherever, remove pedals and cranks, win. Works just as well if not better than a “real” balance bike. When the kids are ready to ride, put cranks and pedals back on and win again.

^^^ that’s what I did. I failed at parenting by not taking any pictures though.

I need to get on this too, my kids prefer the kerb find plastic tricycle to the expensive ass Kettler bike we bought them so I’m sure they’ll prefer the kerb find kids bike with no pedals.

[quote=surfimp]

Balance bike pro tip: get a used kids bike from wherever, remove pedals and cranks, win. Works just as well if not better than a “real” balance bike. When the kids are ready to ride, put cranks and pedals back on and win again.[/quote]

yeah i was wondering why you wouldnt just do this

kids bikes have too tall of a min seat height for the babbyest of babbys
didn’t you read the article?

Tip: Don’t ejaculate inside of females.

you will never become a man until you take a few core samples our of your mid section, to see what you are made of[/quote]

this

[quote=turpentine]kids bikes have too tall of a min seat height for the babbyest of babbys
didn’t you read the article?[/quote]

lul

Too late for that.